Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JoepepCielos
Luzon, Philippines

One day at Oracle...

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 21, 2017
People working in this hotel are friendly and accommodating... they will assist you...

Food is superb especially the Kare-Kare and fried Daing na Bangus...

The facility is good... good for small group discussion and workshop....
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Priceline
    ₱1,334
3.3 km from Oracle Hotel & Residences
View more hotels in Quezon City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

An excellent and outstanding experience with exquisite food, outstanding service and well-managed facilities. The staff are all helpful and accomodating . the hotel is nice the room is clean and smells good . i have experienced the best sleep of my life i highly recomonding these hotel

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Oracle Hotel has a fascinating rooms. There staffs are so hospitable and friendly. I loved to stay here again :) . The rooms are clean and it smells really good :) . The food that I've tasted there are really delicious and good for tummy .

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Honestly my impression upon arriving is negative. I think im at a wrong place. Check in is seamless, room is small and no window. Sheets and pillows are comfy though. The ballroom is nice and impressive food and service. Overall, worth the visit. I could be wrong on my first impression. Keep it up guys and gals!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel with superb hospitality is what composes this hotel. No windows but overall the stay is Pleasant. Places around grey selection of dining places the ballroom is impressive I Will comeback next time

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management_OHR, General Manager at Oracle Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Jason M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here in TripAdvisor.com.Your positive review is very much appreciated by our team.We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Sabrina Salvador

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The staff at the Oracle were wonderful. Very accommodating and lovely all around, especially April at the front desk. The breakfast staff were also very willing to serve and make sure that you were happy. I was attending a conference and this hotel was chosen for me by the conference organizers. Since my meetings were at the university across the street (Ateneo), the location was very good. However, the overall quality of the rooms were very basic - more on par with a roadside motel in the United States than even an ordinary quality hotel. If you need to be in this area and have minimal expectations (and are on a budget), then this is an ok choice. For $67 a night including breakfast, the price is hard to beat. My room was an interior room with no window. I guess that could be good and bad. No street noises but no fresh air either. The room smelled stale. The bathroom had peeling caulk in the shower and the shower drain -- didn't. Again, the staff were WONDERFUL. It they had been rude or unaccommodating, I would have moved the first day. I'm not sure how this hotel received a 4/5 overall rating, perhaps it is the staff. This is my first negative review on Trip Advisor. I have high expectations but I am also reasonable.

Room tip: An interior room, such as 905, has NO WINDOW.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DMR_Tennessee
Management_OHR, General Manager at Oracle Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Dear DMR_Maryland,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback from your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about our staff who are truly the asset of Oracle Hotel. I have passed on your appreciation to April which delighted her very much.
I am saddened for not being able to meet your expectations as to the interiors of the room. The management acknowledges the structural limitations of the property and the need for renovation .That is why we are is seriously looking into improving the physicality,functionality and design of our rooms including our facilities which will give the best comfort,convenience and value for money for our guests.Hopefully all these improvements will transpire the soonest possible complementing the True Filipino hospitality of our humble team.

Again , we appreciate your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future to show you that we have become better.

Sincerely ,