Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Trip.com$19
FindHotel$19
Agoda.com$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Checking in solo in this hotel was a lifesaver!

Overnight rate (10 hours for only P480.) was a great deal, rather than taking the risk of travelling alone at past midnight, wake up early and get back to Cubao Araneta Center again the next morning.

The small clean and tidy room was good enough with free toiletries, fresh towels, pillows and blanket and a big 32-inch flat TV. And, oh yes, there was hot shower, too!

Room tip: Good alternative for those who can't get a ride past midnight, or for those who had a drink too many to get home safe.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Thank Prof. E
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Quiet clean room
Good room service
Small television
Small comfort room and small shower
Had problem with toilet quick to fix.
Recommended for short stays.
Close to busses and shopping center's
Really nothing to complain for budget Hotel

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

5 day stay, when return from each day out the staff would call our room and say 20 minutes to leave and we have to correct staff every day.

In 5 day's stay the room was not cleaned just only bed sheets changed once and new towels only given once. Toiletries had to be requested.

Exposed wires next to bed, speakers for Tv I had to rewire myself for sound.

Shower was in disrepair as well as the light above bed.

Small Cockroachs seen in room.

When we ordered food and drinks, wrong drinks brought to room.

Will never stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank 488felixb
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I use to stay with this hotel because of cleanliness and their staff's prompt response whenever you need / ask for something. They are always there to assist you. The sorrounding environment is not very pleasant as you walk going to the hotel because its very crowded, and its one of the busiest area in quezon city but its also beneficial to the hotel itself because its one of the cheapest yet has cleanest rooms compared to other hotels/motels nearby. The only problem I had with this hotel is when I book through a 3rd party website called travelbook.ph, I called twice 3-4 days to make sure the hotel had my booking but when I arrive they can not find my reservation. I waited about 20-30mins just for them to find my res. I was even informed by one of the managers(i think he was a mgr due to his attire) not to book with travelbook and book it directly with them instead and they will give me discount that I am getting with TB. Overall I am still happy with this hotel. There might be some problem/issue you might encounter with them but they are doing a lot of improvements to satisfy every customer. I still choose this hotel other than hotels nearby with its price range.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Staff good and very helpful and polite.
Anything needed just ask and staff happy to help.
Room small but comfortable.
Food delicious and good value.
Wi-Fi available and cable tv in room.
Within walking distance to Gateway and Cobao MRT.
BDO accross the road.