“Excellent service!”

Ranked #2 of 2,226 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$35 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: The newly-unveiled Xin Tian Di presents a new look and feel composed of traditional and contemporary elements. Encapsulating a modern fine dining experience to its patrons and first time guests, the restaurant’s ambience complements its amazing Chinese flavors and innovative dishes. We have beautifully designed Private Dining rooms which reflect various food regions of China and can seat from 4 to 20 people for your intimate gatherings. The new XTD is more bright and vibrant reflecting the current trends in design. There are accents of graphic murals and Blue pottery to give you instagram worthy photos
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Our number one chinese restaurant. Good food, excellent service- special mention Rogie. We will definitely come back again. Highly recommended restaurant for family and friends. one of the best restaurant service we have experienced.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (320)

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is my second time in Xin Tian Di this year. The first time I went, I declared it my go to place for dimsum. However, food quality this time was not like the first time I ate there. The siomai was too hard. The bird's eye dumpling was kind of different. The wrappers were opening up when it cools. The centers of some of the ham sui kok was uncooked. I must say though that we enjoyed the veggies. Really, really good.

Service was good as always. We were given a private room as a special concession because a family friend held her child's party there and we were also celebrating my sister's birthday. Roan made the ordering easier for us. Anjo, i think he is the supervisor or manager, was always checking up on us.

The room was clean and it had it's own toilet. Overall, i will still dine there again, i just hope they will be more consistent with their food quality.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

this restaurant my family love's to visit but my favorite server is not there, rich is my only favorite server because she know's my order from appetizer to dessert she is very accomodating she treat's us like her own relatives she was a good example of a server in a hospitality industry because she provides all our needs we don't need to raise my hands.
i hope she can back

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank l0urdesc58
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Xin Tian Di is now our top-1 favorite Chinese Restaurant in Metro Manila. Aside from their extensive and thematic menu, they also have the best service in the metro.

They have a very wide selection of Chinese cult favorites and regularly feature menu from different Chinese cuisines. Our personal favorite dish from their menu is the Taro ring. Also, XTD usually has promotions so check your credit cards (citibank, metrobank) from time to time to score 50% off deals.

Aside from that, they have the friendliest staff. Hotel staffs tend to be polite and extra nice due to the nature of their environemnt but the staff of XTD take it a notch higher. They really deliver and go the extra mile. Credit to their heads particularly, Anjo and Janice who are extre helpful and pleasant. Our favorite server from this resto is Rojie.

We also recently hosted a first birthday/dedication party at XTD catering to over 100 guests and everything went smoothly - from the set up, decoration, staff and the exceptional food.

Highly recommended!!

1  Thank graceyco
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We held our daughter's baptismal reception at Xin Tian Di and was delighted with their service. Their cozy and elegant place was perfectly paired with authentic chinese food. Their servings were so generous -their large sized dish is big enough to serve 10 people. Their staff were all accommodating and very helpful, they even styled our cake table which turned out to be very lovely. Thank you so much Janise and Anjo and the rest of the team. You made our event so special and memorable.

2  Thank Verona A