“Birthday dinner ”

Ranked #1 of 2,007 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$35 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Master chefs prepare authentic Chinese dishes at lunch and dinner, including signature roast duck. Our Dim Sum Unlimited lunch buffet, with over 55 dim sum selections, is popular for business luncheons and quick meals.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We love eating at Xin Tian Di. The food is always excellent and the service is likewise excellent. We always order the sweet and sour pork and prawn salad. And the steamed cod fish with mushrooms is to die for. This is not in the menu but can always order it as a special item.

1  Thank Teresa T
ManilaGalleria, Manager at Xin Tian Di, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I am pleased to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed dining at Xin Tian Di Restaurant. We are very grateful for your recognition towards our effort and this certainly spurs our team to further strive towards achieving excellence. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable dining experience in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Just went out of my way to have tea. Service was exceptional! Though it was already closing time for their lunch service, still they accomodated me with their service. I only asked for tea and some of their desserts. I had a wonderful time with the staff. Very helpful in making me choose which tea is best-suited for my health. I'll be coming back very soon for lunch this time

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Xin Tian Di, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The food was so yummy, and the service was excellent. Very helpful staff. The only problem is trying to decide what to order because everything looks so good! I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

First up, a BIG shout out to the wonderful and attentive restaurant manager, Janice. She was always on top of the situation. We were so pampered by her service and attention to details.

The restaurant itself is already a total experience. The ambiance makes you feel very special.

Then comes our order. A non-stop arrival of exquisitely prepared food, from dim sum to their specialty desserts. BURP. (Should I say more? ;-) )

Xin Tian Di lived up to its reputation as one of the best if not the best restaurants in Metro Manila.

My next visit to the Philippines would always include a visit to this fine dining venue from now on.

To sum it up, I'm giving this place a Three (3) Thumbs Up. ;-)

ManilaGalleria, Manager at Xin Tian Di, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch today. As usual excellent service from the team. Special mention to Rogie and Anjo. Dimsum are great. All dish are served hot. Their dessert is a must try. Coffee jelly!

1  Thank YCMROC