“A Sumptuous Peking Duck Dinner”
Review of Xin Tian Di

Xin Tian Di
Ranked #1 of 2,143 Restaurants in Quezon City
Price range: US$35 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Master chefs prepare authentic Chinese dishes at lunch and dinner, including signature roast duck. Our Dim Sum Unlimited lunch buffet, with over 55 dim sum selections, is popular for business luncheons and quick meals.
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Xin Tian Di is the classy Chinese restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Galleria. It is complete with a bar and the servers are well dressed and good looking. The interiors are well done with the typical red and black motif. After office hours, three colleagues met up with me for dinner at this first class dining place. As usual, they requested for me to do the ordering since I am Chinese. We had Crispy noodles with seafood, Roasted Peking Duck in two ways, cold cuts and the Xiao Long Bao. We were all so full after eating but we were all happy for not just the bonding among officemates but we enjoyed the authentic chinese food.

Date of visit: February 2016
ManilaGalleria, Manager at Xin Tian Di, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Xin Tian Di Restaurant.

Thank you for sharing to us a detailed review of your experience. We appreciate your wonderful comments and it was delightful to hear how much you and your colleagues enjoyed the food. This will be shared to our team who will find this a source of motivation to always keep up the great work.

All the best,

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My family have visited his restaurant regularly. This also my 2nd-time review of the place.

What was the same from my last review?

The food and quality are very good.
The staff are friendly as ever regardless if they looked harass from serving several tables.

What was different from my last review?

It took a while for me to get to my noodle soup and by that time the soup was cold already. When I requested for it to be reheated, it took a while and several follow-ups before i got my hot soup. I guess attention to these details is needed.

Drinking water is regularly replenished which I appreciated very much rather than asking for it all the time.

Dishing out is regular done by the attendants.

Over-all, though still not perfect (not thatI expect it to be) it is still recommendable for friends and families to try this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Xin Tian Di Restaurant.

We thank you for choosing to dine with us again and for sharing to us your experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for what happened. I have talked to my team members to ensure all guests are attended to. However, I am pleased to know that you liked the quality of our food and our friendly staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that when you return you will see the improvements made.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

We ate dinner on Friday night so many people were even though it's 9 pm.
Food is ok. Seafood is recommended in Manila . Service is slow for food and drinks. But payment is fast.

Date of visit: January 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Xin Tian Di.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share to us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we have to exceeded your expectations. Rest assured that your comments will be raised to our team. We hope you would give us another chance to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Authentic Chinese food coupled with excellent service plus great company, can't ask for more. Will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

The ambiance and furnishings are well appointed. Spacing is also good whether for dates or small group of friends. They have private rooms as well.

The food is great. My family and I availed of the order all you can menu and the quality is ok. Though they could improve on the presentation but aesthetics aside, the taste is great.

The staff are generally friendly but unfortunately it does not translate to efficiency. The delivery of the orders were inconsistent and just took too long. As I am trying to understand that a lot of patrons are also availing of "order all you can", i realised that this has been going on for some time already and they should have anticipated on the demand for orders. And believe me, with it's cost, we sure expect efficiency. Did they actually bit more than they can chew?... Your guess is as good as mine.

I do consider recommending this place only because of the quality of food. It does fall short on the presentation but the taste is delish. I do recommend also to be in groups so you can have quality conversation while you wait for your orders because it will take some time.

Date of visit: October 2015