Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Priceline
$27
Agoda.com
$19
Expedia.com$40
Hotels.com$40
Travelocity$40
All reviews ridiculous policy infinity pool toilet paper comfy bed night stay hot water recommend this hotel cubao soap housekeeping slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2022 via mobile

A good place to rest, quiet and affordable, room is nice, staffs are approachable, just 1 minute walk to stores like ministop and 7 eleven, easy to grab a taxi and near to bus and metro stations. It is good to stay here for families or couples and with friends.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Simon Tan, Owner at Red Hotel Cubao, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2022

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2022 via mobile

Red Hotel has been and will always be my kind of hotel where luxury and reasonable price meet!! I’ve always been in Red Hotel from the time it opened until the pandemic came. Now that its 100% open, I booked 10 rooms for my , family , Relatives and friends to experience once again the 100% Customer service, great rooms, comfy bed, refreshing rain shower, relaxing indoor infinity pool, chills at the Red Ape Roof deck Bar and feast on their sumptuous buffet breakfast and all of us went home happy and contented!

I wish to thank the management headed by Ms Jhem , DM Liza and DM Riel who really helped me with my concerns and requests. To Emely whom I
am so thankful for assisting and helping me from the booking, during the actual day and even after we checked out. She is indeed an asset to the hotel. kudos also to Gilbert from Le muse who assisted us during our breakfast!! Thanks also for the free and safe basement parking.

We will surely be back with my 2nd batch of guests very soon!!

May many more discover Red hotel, a rare gem in the midst of Cubao.

More power & more success!!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Simon Tan, Owner at Red Hotel Cubao, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2022

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed April 3, 2022

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and had a very nice and pleasant stay!! For this price I can really recommend this hotel, it has a nice and comfortable room, the pool is really big and beautiful, water could be warmer, the breakfast is delicious and the staff helps you in any concern and case in the most helpful way they can. I had a problem traveling to Boracay with the requirements you need and was helped absolutely wonderful as much as they can, especially Leisha and they remain always friendly. When you need toilet paper or anything you have to call the reception but the housekeeping is coming right away and brings you everything you need. WLAN is als working well!!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Simon Tan, Owner at Red Hotel Cubao, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, b_olbert.

We are truly dedicated to providing you exceptional service here at RED Hotel Philippines! We appreciate you giving your feedback and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed February 23, 2021 via mobile

I booked it with agoda. It was a good price for a 3 night stay. Tried to request an early check-in but there was not response on the booking app. Arrived 12:30 p.m. at the hotel with my companion. The lady guard who was stationed at the front door does not want us to enter unless it was 2 p.m.which was the standard check-in time. We had our heavy luggage and asked if we can stay inside to wait for the check-in time. She refused and advised us to just go back by 2 p.m. (she was not even wearing her face mask and a face shield). We we're disappointed with that initial encounter. The plated breakfast was standard Filipino breakfast. The room was okay for the price. On our 2nd day we requested to have our garbage collected by calling the housekeeping through the phone. No one came. We requested to make up the room on the 3rd day with the make up room button. No one came. The front desk were courteous and welcoming though. Overall this hotel needs improvement in some ways.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gabrielcabigting
Simon Tan, Owner at Red Hotel Cubao, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2022

Dear gabbbreezy,
we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. We would like to let you know that we are already investigating the incident and have called the attention of the concerned employees. We thank you for your feedback and we will use this to improve our services.

Reviewed June 13, 2020 via mobile

7 other colleagues and myself currently staying at Red Hotel Cubao for a week and we’ve been looked after so well. Great rooms! Clean, comfortable, and food has been fantastic (Netflix was available too!) Kudos to all the staff who have been taking care of us since we arrived last Thursday. We couldn’t have asked for more. My only gripe would be that I’ve requested to borrow a broom yesterday but unfortunately, they seem to have overlooked this and have forgotten to get back to me ‍♀️ Nevertheless, I’ve already recommended the hotel to family and friends. Well done Management.

Kindest regards from Room 1102 ☺️☺️

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear sgnandwani,
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review and recommendation.

We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience on that your stay with us; and appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms and amenities as well as our services and food offerings.

Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage; and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.