All reviews ayala mall corner suite the club lounge shanty town breakfast buffet informal settlers roof deck bar roast beef premier room room window pool area soft opening weekend staycation different cuisines other hotels business district star hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family had a great time at Seda Vertis North! As expected, we were provided with excellent service by your personnel from the front-desk lobby, room service, pool area, and the club lounge.

You have a great property, and the kids enjoyed the pool a lot. We were really expecting a throng of guests coming to over for the holy week, but your personnel, the real gems of the property, was so focused in providing a one of a kind, customer-centric experience. Their effort to give their best smiles, polite response and warm hospitality despite the stress and chaos, did not go unnotice and it speaks volume of their professionalism and excellent training.

By the way, we really love the club room and it was spic-and-span! The kids love their bed and enjoyed the poolside view and the metro manila view as well.

However, there is no avoiding the reality of poverty and need in the Philippines since we also have a view of the San Roque North Triangle informal settlement nearby. But, it was also a great learning and lesson time with our kids about poverty in our country, how to help them, about Filipino resilience and that happiness is not reserved for people who can afford it.

Lastly, excellent job to your FO lobby staff Chesca, FO Marga at the 23rd flr. Lounge, all personnel at the pool area, the room services team at the 23rd floor and FO Julie at the 23rd floor Club Lounge. Their attention to details, customer centricity and professionalism made our staycation worthwhile!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SedagroupGM, General Manager at Seda Vertis North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear CheDeng777,

Thank you so much for believing in us. It really gets a lot busier during the holidays and we really do our best to make everyone's experience as seamless as possible. Sharing your review with the team was a delight. On behalf of the Seda Vertis North Team, thank you and we look forward to welcoming your family again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at Seda Vertis North Hotel!
Check-in was smooth and quick which is very important to me since I have 2 toddlers and an infant. It was nice being welcomed by the Front Office Manager, Maricar, upon arrival. Rooms were way better than I expected. Requested 2 baby cot for our stay, and I was relieved that the cot looks new, smells clean and comes with baby pillows! :)
Had a problem with the pizza we ordered at the pool area so I just cancelled it after an hour and half of waiting. We were surprised that Executive Chef-Kerpatrick, personally apologized and delivered the pizza to our room.
Breakfast was superb! Service staff and the Tried the banana bread at the bakeshop..delicious! chefs were all friendly & courteous. Truly feels like a 5 star hotel. We will definitely visit the hotel again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SedagroupGM, General Manager at Seda Vertis North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Tin L,

Thank you for your positive review! The Seda Vertis North Team is always ready to help and make your stay more enjoyable. I'm glad you liked our rooms, we made sure that it's comfortable for your family. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

They say it's a 5 star hotel but I'm not convinced. We stayed at the deluxe rooms and I guess I was expecting a bidet. Also, it wasn't a pretty view from the 20th floor window.

The pool is big enough. They had a lot of equipments at the gym. Staff were pretty accommodating too.

Dear ever_pasaway,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are seriously taking note of your comments. We have already started installing bidets in some of our rooms and you may actually request this on your next stay. Hope that you may be able to come back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying in Seda every time I come back here in the Philippines. Seda Vertis North is by far the best hotel when it comes to customer service.

Ram from Housekeeping is a standout!

Ms M,Nelson and Sai from the Front Desk are exceptional. They always welcome me with a warm smile.

Together with cheddar, Patricia, Angelica, Denisse, Alvin, Gladys and the rest of the FO staff are like my extended family here in the Philippines.

Please continue what you are doing :)

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear den b,

You've been so kind and appreciative and I personally have no other words to say but thank you! I'll make sure to send your message to the whole team especially the Front Office. We all look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

All aspects of this upscale hotel were very enjoyable. Pool temp a bit cool but good sevice makes up for any small deficits. Buffet was very good at breakfast and staff is always accommodating. The hotel security and Straight Up rooftop bar were terrific.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear askmyk,

Thank you for your positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience here in our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again!