Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2018

I booked an apartment at this property as it is near the airport - traffic can be very unpredictable in Manila so we figured to have our guests checked in closer to the airport.
the location is very good, right next to Resorts World casino, a church, and restaurants. NAIA Terminal 3 is walking distance. There are free shuttles that can bring guests to Resorts World casino and they run 24 hours a day. We can ask the guards at the lobby to page a shuttle for us, or we could take the bus shuttles that drive across the resort entrance gate. Wifi was free and fast.
the only issue I guess is checking in can be quite tricky. Nevertheless, the staff were all quite friendly and helpful. will not hesitate to book again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank MrsWayfarer
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Excellent .... Try the massage which was provided by the staff which was great after a long haul flight.
Room was good and very friendly staff
Good value for money and the service was excellent
What is also good it's not far from Terminal 3

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Camper730095
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I traveled last June for a short Visit in manila
You have to check in ahead. if you arrived late at or your arrival is at around 1:00 am you must inform via online booking so that they can be there waiting at the lobby

this is a condo hotel so meaning the caretaker is sometime out or not around
the place is good and friendly mang edgar

clean room, wifi i good

its perfect for family visit or group

you can also have some house party with friends

but you have to inform Mang edgar ehead...

Room tip: rooms is at 7 floor
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank romualdo c
Reviewed May 14, 2017

I arrived at 4pm to check in and go to bed virtually straight away as I had a 5am flight the next morning.There is no hotel reception and staff have no idea what is going on when you turn up with a confirmed and paid for booking. After hanging around in a foyer I was told to ring some man who was not on site who promptly told me there was no vacancy. I said I had the booking voucher in my hand that guaranteed my room. I rang Agoda pushed from their end. I was then told there was a vacancy for me in the complex across the road. The room was pleasant enough and made my plane in time thankfully.

Room tip: Double check you have room.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank bulegila
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Sarasota 4 for 2 nights in transit to Palawan and 1 night returning.
Great location in regards to the airport if in transit, shops, Pharmacy etc. Manual who madness the complex is friendly and a lovely guy who will assist you any west he can.
Very clean, comfy and I'd stay again.

Date of stay: February 2017