Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Excellent .... Try the massage which was provided by the staff which was great after a long haul flight.
Room was good and very friendly staff
Good value for money and the service was excellent
What is also good it's not far from Terminal 3

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Camper730095
Reviewed July 21, 2017

I traveled last June for a short Visit in manila
You have to check in ahead. if you arrived late at or your arrival is at around 1:00 am you must inform via online booking so that they can be there waiting at the lobby

this is a condo hotel so meaning the caretaker is sometime out or not around
the place is good and friendly mang edgar

clean room, wifi i good

its perfect for family visit or group

you can also have some house party with friends

but you have to inform Mang edgar ehead...

Room tip: rooms is at 7 floor
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank romualdo c
Reviewed May 14, 2017

I arrived at 4pm to check in and go to bed virtually straight away as I had a 5am flight the next morning.There is no hotel reception and staff have no idea what is going on when you turn up with a confirmed and paid for booking. After hanging around in a foyer I was told to ring some man who was not on site who promptly told me there was no vacancy. I said I had the booking voucher in my hand that guaranteed my room. I rang Agoda pushed from their end. I was then told there was a vacancy for me in the complex across the road. The room was pleasant enough and made my plane in time thankfully.

Room tip: Double check you have room.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank bulegila
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Sarasota 4 for 2 nights in transit to Palawan and 1 night returning.
Great location in regards to the airport if in transit, shops, Pharmacy etc. Manual who madness the complex is friendly and a lovely guy who will assist you any west he can.
Very clean, comfy and I'd stay again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank callatrix
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

If you have late flight with early morning conection and you want to spend the night in this hotel. Be aware they might not let you check in.

We arrived this hotel 2am on 3th March tired from our flight and hoping to get a rest for the next flight. We wrote email the day before to the hotel manager to confirn our arrival time and tell him to keep the room for us. They replied not to worry everything been noted.

When we arrive we dont find any reception desk, instead one guy with very bad english and no phone, no reservation list, anything. We show our printed reservation from Agoda and he ask us to wait because he has no rooms keys or way to find our reservation. He said he wasnt inform that we were coming. After waiting one hour with no AC, no wifi(because the reception guy didnt even know the password), he didnt try find any solution and his only brilliant idea was make us wait outside the hotel till the next morning for manager to come and sort it out, and we ask him where are we supposed to sleep? And he laugh at our faces and said he doesnt know. The entire time he didnt try to find a phone or contact her manager. We had to go back to the airport to call the manager cause no one there was willing to borrow a phone to make a call.

After we handle to call the manager she said she forgot to tell her employee we were coming.

How come an airport hotel doesnt have 24hours check in. This is by far the worse hotel i ever seen.
The general manager agree to cancel our reservation and refund the money but we still loose the money for two taxis from and to the airport and our time.

Because of this hotel we had to spend the night at the airport and we were too tired and couldnt enjoy our first day in Boracay.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank elsanto2586