Free cancellation until 07/27
US$252
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$153
US$95
US$93
US$86
  • Pool
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$31
Agoda.com
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
Priceline
US$37
US$29
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall gymgreat location for shoppingrooftop poolrobinsons mallin house restaurantrooms are largeone night stayexecutive roomhear everythingmalate districthot and cold waterbars and restaurantswi fifantastic hoteltop floorwater pressurepleasant stay
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff, from the security up to the supervisor they are always ready to help. Shout-out to Ms. Dianne and Ms. Val for being accommodating throughout my stay here. Room is spacious and clean. You guys are awesome!!! ;-)

Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Jef T
jsacluti, General Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Dear Jef T,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate that you found all our staff from the security to the supervisory level friendly. We are all glad to hear that you found Dianne and Val very accommodating throughout your stay with us.

We certainly hope to welcome you again very soon and wish for your continued support and patronage.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This hotel is really nice. Right in Malate and only a few doors away from Robinsons Mall.
One negative thing out of the way first is the restaurant. I went for dinner as it’s just down stairs and although the food was an ok price, ok service too, but the menu was limited. The wine choice is really nonexistent and being only 2 of six people who dined, I think it’s known that there are probably better options close by. The breakfast in the restaurant is small and I had to have another breakfast elsewhere to fill up.
The hotel staff are very friendly and made you feel really welcome. The room is smartly appointed and the bathroom has a fantastic shower. There is a roof top pool and casual area. The rate was good, so I was really impressed and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Craig E
jsacluti, General Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Dear Craig E,

Thank you very much for taking time to share on Tripadvisor your recent experience at Amelie Hotel Manila!

We are truly humbled by such a wonderful feedback about the hotel and the staff. We certainly hope that we were able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I arrived to Amelie and was checked in with a warm reception, then shown to my room. The rooms look great in photos but when you get down to the details, you can see corners cut in the decoration.

I was about to step outside to explore a bit, but it was raining. I asked the doorman to borrow an umbrella, but he sent me to reception to get a form filled out, then I had to show the form to the doorman to use the umbrella. Just hand your guest the umbrella!!

Breakfast was a joke, I went for breakfast around 7:30am. Eggs and cold pancakes. The fresh fruit was gone and the chilled juice was warmer than warm. Coffee didn't taste good at all. I'll have to grab something to eat elsewhere.

At checkout they had to inspect the room prior to allowing me to leave. Makes a guest feel untrusted.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Jaime S

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us.

It is a pleasure to learn that you found our reception staff warm when they received and assisted you.

We have noted your concerns about the restaurant and rest assured that we will look into your comments with urgency.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

It good location near mall in manila also has night life near by has a outdoor bar and also dance place near by. It comfortable bed,and nice room, it is little loud at time from cars, the pool is small but up on top hotel make it nice. Lot thing seem to be thought about last second the price around 75 American is high for hotel in this area. You also must make sure that you are carefull about room if sheets or shower or something damage you will be charge over price also upon checking is 1000 peso charge u get back as long as you have receipt at end stay and nothing wrong room.. I did break plastic shower hanger witch was willing to pay for but it was exactly 1000 peso charge. this happen to me here in America 2 time never charge for this before.... But it was my fault so I understand.. I just wish the price not so high this is very nice hotel for 50 dollar and any thing more just to much. Also the restraint is barely decent best go outside and eat the breakfast was cold and small selection for a 75 dollar hotel. I stay in hotel that had buffet breakfast of higher quality in area for less money it was new experience that I not make again.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank 1fortravel1

Dear 1fortravel1,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you sharing genuine feedback about your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the hotel's location, being close to Robinson's Mall and other restaurants/bars within close proximity as well. We are also happy to learn that you liked the room that was assigned to you.

We will surely look into your comment about the restaurant and we thank you for letting us know about your experience there.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

After being at Amelie Hotel last April it was now my 2nd time there.

Again: Everything is GREAT at Amelie. It's a nice and clean hotel at a central location, very friendly hotel staff - especially the ladies in the restaurant who have been very patient with me when I requested this or that. They did it all immediately and with a smile.

When I came here 1st time in April there was a choice of 2 or 3 different breakfast sets but it was not really good (see my 1st comment on T.A.). Now it has changed to a breakfast BUFFET but with a very very limited choice. Every day scrambled eggs in my 4 days there and very tasteless. NEVER had boiled eggs, fried eggs or omelette, just 3 kinds of rice and toast bread and 1 meet dish a little bit fruit, that's it. Don't let me talk about the taste, just talking about the choice is enough to complain. Either the chef is very uninspired or his budget is to low to create a better breakfast.

My daily salad (side order) had only 3 ingredients:
1. Lettuce, 2. a little bit carrots and 3. two slices cucumber. NO onions, NO tomatoes, NO boiled eggs, NO corn or peas or beans, NO herbs.... etc... totally uninspired.

It's not the amount of the ingredients that makes a salad tasteful, it's the right mix of vegetables and a good dressing.... but BOTH were not met.

Whatever. ...This breakfast might fulfill the needs of the most Asian tourists, but definitely not meet the Westerners expectations.

Mr. JAY. . .. When I checked out we had a few minutes to talk about this topic. When you see my other comments here you will know that I'm not a notorious complainer, but I'm willing to pay a good price (and almost 4,000 Pesos per night is definitely not a discount price) so I expect an adequate quality and a reasonable choice of the food.

Thanks for your understanding!

I will be back and see what happened.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Wolfgang P
jsacluti, General Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Dear Wolfgang P,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate genuine and constructive comments coming from our guests.

It's a pleasure to learn that you found our hotel "great", "nice and clean" and our location as "central". It is also great to know that you found our staff "very friendly and patient".

It is unfortunate to learn that you did not find our breakfast up to standards. Rest assured that we will do our best to further improve our offerings so that we can meet your expectations the next time around.

We hope for your continued support and patronage.

Looking forward to your next visit.