US$209
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$179
US$159
  • Pool
US$118
US$95
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$44
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$108
US$88
  • Pool
US$113
US$92
Official Site
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
Priceline
US$50
US$45
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Pros: Location. It’s right in front of Manila Bay so you can catch the world-famous Manila Bay sunset. In the morning, you can walk or jog along Roxas Boulevard with tons of others. I actually found the morning crowd here festive. There are nearby local and foreign food establishments, and Malate is only a few minutes’ walk away. The room is decent, with complete amenities such as a minibar, fridge, and toiletries. For the price, I was surprised to find a bathtub. The staff was nice.

Cons: We were given a room with a malfunctioning water heater so we asked to switch rooms. We were given the Suite (located at the right wing if you’re facing Manila Bay), which I thought was better because there was a balcony and full view of the Manila Bay. However, come nighttime, we could hear the music from the bars nearby. Not ideal if you wanna get some good night's sleep! Meanwhile, the rooms on the left wing doesn’t offer any view. Pity because the windows are large but you only get to see the wall of the building next door. But at least, in this side, you don’t hear the noise outside. I don’t remember the hotel rooms exactly, so I guess you just have to take a lucky pick? :-p I seriously hope they have solved this problem by now.

Room Tip: Get a room at a higher floor to avoid the noise from outside at night.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank redrained
Reviewed 21 October 2014

been staying here many times in the past. however, unlikely i will do so again. there are always parties going on till the wee hours, with the resultant noise audible throughout the hotel, making sleep nigh impossible. management unwilling or unable to put a stop to those. besides, value for money is no longer there, as many five-star hotels (which this one is decidedly not) charge only a few dollars more

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Fredontheroad
Reviewed 20 October 2014

This hotel was awful. I booked it last minute just because it was close to the travel agency I needed to go to. Pictures looked good.. I got there and it literally looked like a war zone. The building directly next door was torn down, but at the time I couldn't tell if it was part of the hotel. No big deal, I realize construction happens all the time. Well because of it, there was no wifi or phone line since it torn out their lines, and I still was asked to pay full price... Once I got over that disappointment, I found myself at night only being able to lock 2 of the 3 balcony doors, meanwhile I could see dozens of people sleeping right outside my windows. And several times in the middle of the night, the ice build up in the AC would come CRASHING down to the floor.. every 30-45min or so... I'll never stay here again, ever, and hope if crumbles like next door. The people tried to be nice though..

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank amylfed
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

We booked this for a wedding way in advanced so we can get the early bird rate.

Online booking was in USD so we thought it's okay to book an 88USD and 100USD if I will base it to the current conversion, even if I round it off to 43 because it was 40 at the time.

Everything was excellent at first. They allowed us to have an ocular prior to booking. And on the day they booked us on the same floor. Almost all requests that I put during the online booking was granted.

We had a good night and everything was set for the wedding. They also didn't charged us for the extra time Since we left at around 2pm.

As I said everything was perfect even the buffet is okay for a small hotel its really not bad.

The thing that surprised us was their usd conversion was way higher and that we were charged for using the phone just to call within Manila.

We were astounded because the phone bill was almost 500 and they didn't even put a sign that every call even not ndd or idd will be charged accordingly. Ive been in many hotels here and in abroad and its preposterous to charge local calls!

Sad to say, I will not recommend this hotel as we felt we were robbed.

We thought it was a wise decision that its affordable but call it hidden charge or false advertisement... I will never go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 September 2014

When I book a hotel online I always choose a hotel I've never been before and oftentimes I've been disappointed with my choice sometimes even disgusted.So it was with trepidation that I went to G Hotel hoping that I've made a right choice and it's a good thing I got what I bargained for. First I like to commend the front office staff,they were very friendly. Secondly the interior of the lobby was designed well. The room I booked in is a standard room so it was just adequate,nothing special. The pool I have issues with because it has a roof,an indoor pool is never a good idea because it"s only fun to swim when your exposed to the sun. I did like the restaurant because it's on the top floor and has a nice view of Manila Bay. The breakfast though is a letdown,it wasn't all that tasty nor was there a lot to choose from but the hotel being a 3 star,I would say the food was just appropriate. The restaurant staff though was very friendly, overall I would recommend this hotel if you're on a budget.Oftentimes we don't get all of what we pay for but with G Hotel I got just a little bit more.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends