Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
Hotels.comUS$38
eDreamsUS$41
Expedia.comUS$38
All reviews manila bay special mention to ms corner room comfortable bed walking distance love this hotel room service is robinson floor dang mall sa philippines staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2019

One of the best hotel in manila. Staffs are nice and very thoughtful. Been here a lot of times and they gave me a "welcome back" message with a cake. I really felt special and kilig that day. Thank you so much Regency Grand Suites! I will surely go back here with my friends or with my family. Perfect location, very near in malls and other establishments. The view was superb, it was so relaxing and good in the eyes. They value their customers and they are very accommodating and approachable. Value for money..You really get more than what you pay for. Till our next stay guys..thank you so much

Room tip: Higher floors have a really good view.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 11 December 2019

I'd give this a 2.5 if I could. I've stayed here several times now and each time I do stay I seem to be less impressed. On the plus side the beds are still comfortable and the view from the balconies overlooking the bay is incredible. I didnt use the pool or any gym facilities so they are not taken into account.

The room was very worn condition. It surprised me as last time I was there I remember the room was quite modern. On a couple occassions I saw cockroaches, I'm not used to that.

I had quite an ordeal at checkout as apparently I had broken a "dental glass" and misplaced the security key (I think the key was 800 pesos). It was very early morning and I was in a rush to get to the airport but the clerk couldnt tell me how much to pay for the dental glass. After a few minutes she made the decision to wave the price of the glass but not the key. She didnt have any change. I really don't blame her and felt bad afterwards but I ended up paying only 500 pesos for the key. The hotel would be good to look for improvements in their late night/early morning check out procedures..

Reviewed 5 December 2019

The hotel met most of my expectations in terms of value for money, location and quality of the room. My room was very spacious, neat and clean. I also love the view from the 24th floor wherein I can see the lovely Manila Bay and the cityscape at night is just breathtaking.

Customer service is very excellent, the hotel staff are polite and makes sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jervis S, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Dear Ms. Rmanay346185,

Thank you for choosing Regency Grand Suites,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to see you on your next visit in Manila.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 November 2019

Great location, Robinson's Mall is only walking distance. Coffee shops and food chains are everywhere. The only thing that bothers me most is the cleanliness of the room. I saw several small cockroaches roaming around. Please review your pest control program.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jervis S, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Hi Mr./Ms. Nganch551542,

Thank you for choosing Regency Grand Suites,

Please accept our apology regarding the cleaning of the room,

Giving our valued client pleasurable stay is our main priority, and for that please be informed that we are already on the process of investigating on this issue and as soon as possible to re-pest control.

We hope to welcome you back again and see the improvements!

Best regards

Reviewed 4 November 2019

Rooms are generally ok but it's luck of the draw.Some rooms have very old air con's that basically don't work and beds that will give you back pain due to he springs digging into your back.It is a half condo half hotel building so you can expect very noisy tenants.The ROOM SERVICE is an absolute rip off with a very boring menu and tiny pitiful amounts of food.DO NOT order chicken or any meat dishes as the chef has no clue about food handling hygiene practices.I ordered a chicken dish that was OFF and spat it out.I called and complained but was offered a replacement...NO THANKS....No refund because their 349 pesos is more precious than their reputation.It's not the money...it's the principle...but that's typical of this country with their poor attitude and principles with precious money.....NEVER AGAIN after 6 visits to this hotel shall i return.

Dear Mr. Fletch531,

Thank you for choosing Regency Grand Suites,

Please accept our apology regarding the bed and the aircon, we are in the process to change it all. Few rooms left.

Your complain to the Restaurant has been reported and we will make sure that it will not happen again,

Looking forward to see you again on your next visit.

Thank you.