Regency Grand Suites
US$103
Hotels.com
US$116
US$100
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$56
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The staff were really nice and welcoming...the room was good. Some things kept it from being great though...the ac was low and it didn't cool the room enough and every time I left the room it would shut off so the room would be warmer than when I left it. I understand they're trying to save electricity or something but it made my stay less comfortable than what I expected. They also had no parking nor airport transfer but was more than willing to call us a cab. The view was amazing...got the see the sunset on the Manila Bay. I would stay here again!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017

My Artists and I Stayed here twice We can say that they gave Perfect Service , Friendly Staff, Very Accommodating Management Special Mention to Ms. Karen Niegas (Gen Manager) and Mr. Jervis Santos! We Highly Recommend to all tourist to stay to this Awesome and Excellent Hotel in the heart of the Metro Manila.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank RoiDiego
Reviewed 12 January 2017

It is 6 months since my last visit to Regency Grand Suites, but upon arrival was met like a long lost friend not a customer.
Staff were great, welcoming and wonderfully efficient.
Rooms are spacious, clean and well presented and each room has wonderful elevated views over Manila.
This is my favourite place to stay in Manila.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My family and I spent a night at Regency on route to Hong Kong, it was a nice hotel, really comfy beds, across the road from Robinsons mall. Although we were 4 guests - only 2 were allowed to swim and the others had to pay - maybe look at changing that.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank naydeano
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I never expected that there is a hidden place in Manila's heart wherein we can view the skyline and the grandeur of Manila Bay in sunrise or sunset! Who can say that in just 30 steps you can reach the Robinsons Place Manila and some key places in just few minutes! The foods, fiber optics, gym, spa, sauna, and a lot more for FREE!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo