Regency Grand Suites
US$128
US$127
US$97
Agoda.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
US$124
US$99
Orbitz.com
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Very good location, directly next to the Robinson Mall and in walking distance to Ocean Park and Rizal Park. Especially from the higher floors you have a fantastic view over Manila. There are 4 hotels located in the Birch Tower and I have been in 3 of them. The Regency is best of them because of the very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2016

So this is my first time to book in a hotel and im gladly to tell you about that me and my GF enjoy our stay!

1. Receptionist are so good they will cater all your needs from booking( I booked thru FB) up to our room.
2. Well we tried the "premier studio" VERY affordable and VERY NICE and you gonna see the manila bay and other stuffs hehe
3. The bathroom is good and they have kitchen! With some coffee and tea plus a mini fridge and microwave.
4. The bed a is so soft so as the pillow.
5 lastly their wifi is so damn fast around 200kbs-1.2mb very fast right! Btw GUYS BOOK THIS DECEMBER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE WINE yep you heard me right FREE wine and me my GF have a wonderful night thank you so much REGENCY! (ps if you gonna watch tv hmmm they have a variety of HD channels heheh)

PSS hey regency staffs if you have managed to read this I SWEAR IM GOING BACK HERE :) thank you so much!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Good service
The location near big Mall Robinson mall malati
People so friendly..
Receptionsts nice and helping
The street is kinda croweded and not that much clean..
You can find money changers very near and most of the services there

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Regency Grand S, Marketing Specialist at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words and positive review. We are beyond measure of grateful to have you stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Room is clean, great view, convenient location going to Robinsons Place Manila. Appreciate the complimentary bottled water provided daily. The towels are new but don't look clean, I think they need bleaching to look like clean white. I booked for 2 persons, only one bath towel was provided. I had to ask 3 times before finally getting the 2nd bath towel. We left the do not disturb sign card on the door meaning we don't want staff coming in the room but when we got back they apparently went inside anyway. We stayed 3 days, 2 nights and the whole time the wifi was not working.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family

Hi! On behalf of Regency Grand Suites, we apologize for the distress you experienced while with us. Please know that we will keep your review in mind and make sure that it won't happen again. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Check-in was so-so. Maybe i got in during their busy time.
Assistance was ok.
Room:
1. Broken floor tiles that is unstable and unsafe.
2. Blood stain and other stains on the curtains.
3. Noisy aircon
4. Sewage smell in the room
5. The sheets were wrinkled and the worst part was it was obviously sprayed with fabcon that you could smell it was used, not really fresh. The duvet smelled like a man just used it.
6. Lights were too dim.
I showed the housekeeper the stained sheets.
7. I had no cable and the front desk (pm shift) sent a housekeeper to assist me. It took him 5 trips in and out the room just to figure it out, but couldn't. Then they sent the tech guy who did it in less than a minute.
What did I like? The housekeeping staff who assisted me with my bag as with the front desk. It was a bit quieter than the other floors. The walls are thin so, you could hear the sounds from the corridor.

Room Tip: Choose room away from the elevator.
Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi! Thank you very much for giving us a review. Please know that we are always doing our best to minimize the distress our guests experience with us. Rest assured that your concern will be prioritized. Thank you.