Regency Grand Suites
US$97
Agoda.com
US$116
US$100
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I'm regular custumer of this hotel, they always do their best to give you satisfaction, room is clean with nice view, if anything doesn't work, room service is fast and efficient..I recommand for short or long stay..

Room Tip: appartment with one bedroom
Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Regency Grand S, Marketing Specialist at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Hi! We're beyond grateful for your kind and warm review. Thank you for this. Also, we truly appreciate your help in recommending us to your friends and to other people you know. Our hotel is always welcoming to everyone who likes to stay. Hoping to see you again!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed over night on the 49th floor. Very nice view of the city lights and Manila Bay. The room has everything you need. There are complimentary chocolates, bottled water, toiletries (soap that smells lovely) fast wifi, vault for your valuables, the room is very clean with classy ambiance. We had massage which is very cheap and nice. The staff are courteous and helpful. We ordered breakfast and the food is good too. We have already planned to stay here again when I'm back in Manila in a few weeks.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi! Thank you for writing us a very nice review. We truly appreciate it! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

outside veranda it's a lovely nd awesome views.next time we go philippine i choose regency suites again.i promote it to my family relatives and friends.thank you and see you and stay there compatible.sorry for my english.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yamazakijeanlopez

Hi! We're glad that you liked your stay with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to your family and friends. We're looking forward to your next visit and we'll make sure that there will be no distress. :)

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

There's nothing I don't like about this hotel so let me focus on what I like the most.

View - I won't ever get tired looking at the cityscape of Manila from the balcony or while seating on the bed. The city girl in me came alive watching the activities on the street as the day start, the sun as it rise, the train going back and forth and ocean from afar. Most of all, I like the view of the sunset and the city lights at night.

Proximity to Robinsons - I'm not a shopaholic but I like going to this mall. It's so big that you'll never run out of anything to do. We watched the movie on the first day, dine and shop. Repeat on the second and third day except the movie. It is haven for bargain to high end fashion brands and overwhelming fast foods and restaurants.

Bed - it's king size and very comfortable. I like that mostly everything in the room from bedsheets, comforter, pillow cases and the wall is white.

Kitchenette - most hotels don't have microwave so I'm just happy it was provided along with some basic dining needs and coffee maker. The food storage is also a thumbs up.

Bathroom - it was kept clean most of the time with basic toiletries. Your stay will surely be comfortable.

Overall, I like the studio type interior of this hotel. The staff are always ready to help. It's a home away from home.❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank livetervakkert
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Good day!

On behalf of the Regency Grand Suites Hotel, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to you for your warmest commendation on our services and for the time you shared with us during your stay. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again anytime soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Birch tower condominium building. The Prestige Club Suites are modern and clean, mine was located in 49th floor and came with a stunning view over the city.
The building is in a quite safe area of Malate and you can walk around even at night. Bars, restaurants and the Robinsons Place Manila Mall are close.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Christian P
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Greetings Sir Christian

We, in the Regency Grand Suites Hotel are very much grateful for your wonderful appreciation to our services. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel! Thank you.