“Comfortable and Classy”

Regency Grand Suites
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

We stayed over night on the 49th floor. Very nice view of the city lights and Manila Bay. The room has everything you need. There are complimentary chocolates, bottled water, toiletries (soap that smells lovely) fast wifi, vault for your valuables, the room is very clean with classy ambiance. We had massage which is very cheap and nice. The staff are courteous and helpful. We ordered breakfast and the food is good too. We have already planned to stay here again when I'm back in Manila in a few weeks.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Regency Grand S, Marketing Specialist at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Hi! Thank you for writing us a very nice review. We truly appreciate it! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

outside veranda it's a lovely nd awesome views.next time we go philippine i choose regency suites again.i promote it to my family relatives and friends.thank you and see you and stay there compatible.sorry for my english.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yamazakijeanlopez

Hi! We're glad that you liked your stay with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to your family and friends. We're looking forward to your next visit and we'll make sure that there will be no distress. :)

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

There's nothing I don't like about this hotel so let me focus on what I like the most.

View - I won't ever get tired looking at the cityscape of Manila from the balcony or while seating on the bed. The city girl in me came alive watching the activities on the street as the day start, the sun as it rise, the train going back and forth and ocean from afar. Most of all, I like the view of the sunset and the city lights at night.

Proximity to Robinsons - I'm not a shopaholic but I like going to this mall. It's so big that you'll never run out of anything to do. We watched the movie on the first day, dine and shop. Repeat on the second and third day except the movie. It is haven for bargain to high end fashion brands and overwhelming fast foods and restaurants.

Bed - it's king size and very comfortable. I like that mostly everything in the room from bedsheets, comforter, pillow cases and the wall is white.

Kitchenette - most hotels don't have microwave so I'm just happy it was provided along with some basic dining needs and coffee maker. The food storage is also a thumbs up.

Bathroom - it was kept clean most of the time with basic toiletries. Your stay will surely be comfortable.

Overall, I like the studio type interior of this hotel. The staff are always ready to help. It's a home away from home.❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank livetervakkert
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Good day!

On behalf of the Regency Grand Suites Hotel, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to you for your warmest commendation on our services and for the time you shared with us during your stay. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again anytime soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Birch tower condominium building. The Prestige Club Suites are modern and clean, mine was located in 49th floor and came with a stunning view over the city.
The building is in a quite safe area of Malate and you can walk around even at night. Bars, restaurants and the Robinsons Place Manila Mall are close.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Christian P
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Greetings Sir Christian

We, in the Regency Grand Suites Hotel are very much grateful for your wonderful appreciation to our services. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel! Thank you.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Room

The room is smaller than what it seemed in the picture. I booked for a Prestige Suite but it has no much difference compared with Privilege Suite. The latter even has 1 breakfast for free. The room is clean, and has veranda overlooking the Manila Bay which is great. The TV has cable but no Filipino Movie Channels. The CR is clean and nice too. Just because the room is small than its value, I'll give it a 4.

Breakfast

They encouraged delivery of breakfast inside the room. I think it is because their restaurant is small. We did not mind though. They got our order wrong which was okay coz it was given to us for free due to a confusion in our booking. Breakfast was appetizing and can be shared by two persons. I'll give this a 5.

Pool

The pool is big, clean and so cold. We just needed to comply with the rule to wear proper swimming attire. I suggest they make the water warm. This is a 5 too.

Customer Service

They offered me a free iced tea while I was waiting
They gave me free breakfast because I thought I had 1 free
All employees seems nice and friendly
There is unlimited iced tea along the hallway. 5 for CS.

Environment

It's near a mall, spas, clubs but I found it odd that there's more than 1 hotel in a building (they share with 168 hotel). The lobby is not impressive. I'd rate this as 4.

Overall I'd give this hotel a 4.6. May be if I availed a room for 2, the rating would even be higher because of the value.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mpadul_111254

Good day mpadul_111254

It is our pleasure to receive a feedback from you about aspects that we need improvements on in our hotel services. Please be informed that we will be implementing all these upgrades to serve our guests even better. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel.