“Condo type hotel with Manila Skyline.👍🏼👍🏼❤️”

Regency Grand Suites
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

There's nothing I don't like about this hotel so let me focus on what I like the most.

View - I won't ever get tired looking at the cityscape of Manila from the balcony or while seating on the bed. The city girl in me came alive watching the activities on the street as the day start, the sun as it rise, the train going back and forth and ocean from afar. Most of all, I like the view of the sunset and the city lights at night.

Proximity to Robinsons - I'm not a shopaholic but I like going to this mall. It's so big that you'll never run out of anything to do. We watched the movie on the first day, dine and shop. Repeat on the second and third day except the movie. It is haven for bargain to high end fashion brands and overwhelming fast foods and restaurants.

Bed - it's king size and very comfortable. I like that mostly everything in the room from bedsheets, comforter, pillow cases and the wall is white.

Kitchenette - most hotels don't have microwave so I'm just happy it was provided along with some basic dining needs and coffee maker. The food storage is also a thumbs up.

Bathroom - it was kept clean most of the time with basic toiletries. Your stay will surely be comfortable.

Overall, I like the studio type interior of this hotel. The staff are always ready to help. It's a home away from home.❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank livetervakkert
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Good day!

On behalf of the Regency Grand Suites Hotel, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to you for your warmest commendation on our services and for the time you shared with us during your stay. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again anytime soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Birch tower condominium building. The Prestige Club Suites are modern and clean, mine was located in 49th floor and came with a stunning view over the city.
The building is in a quite safe area of Malate and you can walk around even at night. Bars, restaurants and the Robinsons Place Manila Mall are close.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Christian P
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Greetings Sir Christian

We, in the Regency Grand Suites Hotel are very much grateful for your wonderful appreciation to our services. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel! Thank you.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Room

The room is smaller than what it seemed in the picture. I booked for a Prestige Suite but it has no much difference compared with Privilege Suite. The latter even has 1 breakfast for free. The room is clean, and has veranda overlooking the Manila Bay which is great. The TV has cable but no Filipino Movie Channels. The CR is clean and nice too. Just because the room is small than its value, I'll give it a 4.

Breakfast

They encouraged delivery of breakfast inside the room. I think it is because their restaurant is small. We did not mind though. They got our order wrong which was okay coz it was given to us for free due to a confusion in our booking. Breakfast was appetizing and can be shared by two persons. I'll give this a 5.

Pool

The pool is big, clean and so cold. We just needed to comply with the rule to wear proper swimming attire. I suggest they make the water warm. This is a 5 too.

Customer Service

They offered me a free iced tea while I was waiting
They gave me free breakfast because I thought I had 1 free
All employees seems nice and friendly
There is unlimited iced tea along the hallway. 5 for CS.

Environment

It's near a mall, spas, clubs but I found it odd that there's more than 1 hotel in a building (they share with 168 hotel). The lobby is not impressive. I'd rate this as 4.

Overall I'd give this hotel a 4.6. May be if I availed a room for 2, the rating would even be higher because of the value.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mpadul_111254

Good day mpadul_111254

It is our pleasure to receive a feedback from you about aspects that we need improvements on in our hotel services. Please be informed that we will be implementing all these upgrades to serve our guests even better. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Stayed here for 6 days with my children. We stayed in room 3212, where we can see the manila bay. First I thought I need to add a bed since I have two toddlers and two teenagers with me plus me and my husband, but to my surprise, the twin executive room offers a two double bed which we place near each other having it as one bed greatly helps us. It has a kitchenette with coffee making facility that greatly hepls me since I have kids that still bottle feeds. The bathroom is spacious with hot and cold water that I specifically request prior to booking. The beds and pillows are very comfortable, the comforters and sheets are clean. The towels are white though some are slightly grayish but still ok. I should say that the house keepers are almost excellent. Since I put the bed near each other I thought that they are not going to clean under the bed, because my son dropped the tv remote and a nail cutter, when we came back, its all there on the table. Toiletries, coffee,cream and sugar are everday given. Fridge and a microwave oven are available. The kids enjoyed the pool though the water is cold. The pool faces the Robinsons Place Manila. They gave us a two hour extension when we check out for free. No need to hire a taxi if you need to dine out since you can choose from a lot of restaurants nearby, korean, japanese and halal foods are there. What's not good?.. The water dripping from the aircon on the balcony which is not totally safe and the elevator which closes fast. Somebody must press the open button from inside so everyone will be totally safe to get inside otherwise you will get caught. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay and my husband definitely loves to come back in regency suites.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ms. Krishna,

Thank you for your kind words and for the time that you spent with us during your stay. Please know that we are extremely grateful that you and your family enjoyed your 6-day vacation with us. Rest assured that we will strive to improve our services every day and your feedback is an extremely important component to our continuous progress.

We hope to see you again at our hotel!

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

we stayed overnight in this hotel and it exceeded our expectation. the room are well cleaned, staff are very accomodating and very convinient since its just few steps away from robinsons ermita. plus it has a pool and a gym as well.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple

Good day Mr. Bryan!

On behalf of the Regency Grand Suites Hotel / Tambayan Capsule Hostel, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to you for your warmest commendation on our services and for the time you shared with us during your stay. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again anytime soon.