City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$104
Priceline
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$31
Priceline
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeluxe studiomanila bayrobinsons mallcondo hotelslow elevatorrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifebooked this hotelfast wificomplete amenitiesgreat room
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This was by far the best hotel room we had during our stay in Manila. The floor plan and the view was fantastic. The bedroom was a separate room with a balcony and outside sink. There was also a full kitchen with a microwave.

Room Tip: The only thing we didn't have was hot water.
Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear bfox653

Your whole Regency Grand SUites family would like to thank you for posting a review.

Reviews from our guests are the most valuable gift we can get as it help us determine and strength and weakness.

Please accept our heartfelt apology as we fell short in giving you the best quality service.

You are very important to us, and a fat action re your concern, We already now on process of general cleaning of all linens and rooms. We are also now investigating re the breakfast and rest assured that this will not happen again.

We hope we still have a chance to be at your service again.Please feel free to message me anytime

Yours,
Karen Ang Niegas
Gen Manager
niegasrgs@gmail.com

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I expected a simple hotel close to mall and sone other attractions in emita. Found a juwel clean comfy rooms with great view well equiped refrigator and absolut comfy bed and coffeemaker and nice space with extra bedroom

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Greetings gsanin_746882!

We, in the Regency Grand Suites Hotel are very much grateful for your wonderful appreciation to our services. We are greatly honored that we have exceeded your expectations. We will use your feedback as an encouragement among our staff to further improve our hotel services.

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Hassle-free and friendly staff, especially Tersel at the reception. Very convenient location. Walking distance from the mall and restaurants. Clean and comfortable bed and linens. Would surely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank tessatomas
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great service, no frills, friendly staff and a great get-away place... My wife and I checked in for the fun of it and to check places for our (future) business partners whom we can recommend budget places. The Regent Grand Suites has passed out rigged test! Congratulations!... ;)

Room Tip: Clean, simple, quiet...
Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The place is very clean and well maintained. It is also very affordable. It is just near a mall and a convenience store so that's a plus. It is also right in front of a lot of Forex shops. What sets it apart though from other places I've stayed in is their customer service. I was immediately asked a seat and offered a drink the moment I arrived. I was also informed that there will be a bit of delay in getting to my room because someone just checked out. I don't get this treatment very often from other places I've been to. I am just asked to wait, that's all. They are also pretty attentive to even the most basic of needs like wifi. I'll definitely come back here and will not hesitate to recommend to friends who will stay in Manila.

Room Tip: Great customer service
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo