Regency Grand Suites
US$97
Agoda.com
US$116
US$100
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$56
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I expected a simple hotel close to mall and sone other attractions in emita. Found a juwel clean comfy rooms with great view well equiped refrigator and absolut comfy bed and coffeemaker and nice space with extra bedroom

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Regency Grand S, Marketing Associate at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Greetings gsanin_746882!

We, in the Regency Grand Suites Hotel are very much grateful for your wonderful appreciation to our services. We are greatly honored that we have exceeded your expectations. We will use your feedback as an encouragement among our staff to further improve our hotel services.

Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Hassle-free and friendly staff, especially Tersel at the reception. Very convenient location. Walking distance from the mall and restaurants. Clean and comfortable bed and linens. Would surely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank tessatomas
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great service, no frills, friendly staff and a great get-away place... My wife and I checked in for the fun of it and to check places for our (future) business partners whom we can recommend budget places. The Regent Grand Suites has passed out rigged test! Congratulations!... ;)

Room Tip: Clean, simple, quiet...
Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The place is very clean and well maintained. It is also very affordable. It is just near a mall and a convenience store so that's a plus. It is also right in front of a lot of Forex shops. What sets it apart though from other places I've stayed in is their customer service. I was immediately asked a seat and offered a drink the moment I arrived. I was also informed that there will be a bit of delay in getting to my room because someone just checked out. I don't get this treatment very often from other places I've been to. I am just asked to wait, that's all. They are also pretty attentive to even the most basic of needs like wifi. I'll definitely come back here and will not hesitate to recommend to friends who will stay in Manila.

Room Tip: Great customer service
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Very good location, clean room, and comfortable bed. Stayed only for a night but i recommend atleast a 3-day stay in the hotel. Moreover, I advise you to go out to the balcony at night and enjoy the manila skyline. The scenery is breathtaking! Definitely, I will book this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends