Regency Grand Suites
US$97
Agoda.com
US$55
US$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$147
US$128
US$116
US$100
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great service, no frills, friendly staff and a great get-away place... My wife and I checked in for the fun of it and to check places for our (future) business partners whom we can recommend budget places. The Regent Grand Suites has passed out rigged test! Congratulations!... ;)

Room Tip: Clean, simple, quiet...
Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The place is very clean and well maintained. It is also very affordable. It is just near a mall and a convenience store so that's a plus. It is also right in front of a lot of Forex shops. What sets it apart though from other places I've stayed in is their customer service. I was immediately asked a seat and offered a drink the moment I arrived. I was also informed that there will be a bit of delay in getting to my room because someone just checked out. I don't get this treatment very often from other places I've been to. I am just asked to wait, that's all. They are also pretty attentive to even the most basic of needs like wifi. I'll definitely come back here and will not hesitate to recommend to friends who will stay in Manila.

Room Tip: Great customer service
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Very good location, clean room, and comfortable bed. Stayed only for a night but i recommend atleast a 3-day stay in the hotel. Moreover, I advise you to go out to the balcony at night and enjoy the manila skyline. The scenery is breathtaking! Definitely, I will book this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights whilst in Manila. The room was relatively clean, had a nice view, and the Air con worked fine. The location of this hotel is convenient to the nearby mall. The bathroom shower tended to get water all on the bathroom floor (not an unfamiliar situation in Asia) and the water pressure was not very strong. There was shampoo and such in the shower that I did not use. I found the hallway outside my room a bit noisy at times with people arriving late in the night. In addition, I could hear the music from the neighboring bar on weekend nights till 0130 and I was on the 24th floor. That being said, the staff was helpful and friendly at the desk with all of my contact with them. I also had no issues as a solo female traveler at night in the Malate neighborhood.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Noellebellz
Reviewed 14 July 2016

The Regency Grand Suites team gave us excellent service! Comfortable beds, fast action on requests, and they will go the extra mile for you (just request in advance). 2 mins walk to Robinson's Place (mall with local and international brands) and just 30 mins ride to the airport. Close to everything we had to go to.

This is not a five star hotel as they lack the facilities for one but the great service they give is at par if not more than staying at a five star hotel. Their room prices are also reasonable!

Will definitely choose this place whenever we're in Manila. We're actually booked again in a few weeks :)

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family