“Truly a home away from home”

Regency Grand Suites
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Stayed here after a particularly stressful day, and the hospital staff made me feel right at home. The location is ideal as there were a lot of restaurants and bars around. The manager of the hotel was very accommodating, and I had no trouble at all when I stayed here. The linen was crisp, and the room was immaculately made. I would not think twice about staying in the hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

I booked at Regency Grand Suites on June 4-7, 2016. That was our 3 day stop over in Manila before coming back home in Toronto. I had 3 specific factors before I did my booking: 1) swimming pool so hubby can swim and relax while 19 yr old daughter and i go shopping, 2) a nice clean, smoke free rooms, and 3) a good location.. center location for all the shopping malls we planned to visit. Did my research, read reviews and Regency had it all. Happyso i booked. But, upon checked in, hubby inquired where the swimming pool was. It was then we knew, swimming pool was under construction.We went to see our room, there was some confusion so we went to see the reception who was by the way, very professional in handling the situation. Under such circumstance, I would be very upset but how can one be upset with the reception lady who was trying to do her job the best she can. We requested to see the Manager while waiting, we settled in normally in our room then went to the closest mall which was only a 5 minute walk -the Robinsons. When we came back, we were informed that the Supervisor and the General Manager were there, as we requested. We haven't even air out our complain when the General Manager told us.. the management was sorry and admitted that there was a gap in communication re-advertisement regarding the swimmingpool. To the GM Karen Niegas, you have the highest caliber in customer satisfaction. You made our stay in Regency Grand Suites a memorable one and definitely will come back and will even recommend it to our family and friends. KUDOS to you and your whole staff.

Pics below were taken right outside our 32nd F veranda. Neigboring buildings of the Regency Grand Suites. A few was from a nearby mall.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Dear Ms. Monena

Your whole Regency Grand Suites Family would like to thank you for giving us a very generous review.

I hope that the swimming pool and sauna will be available on your next trip.

Please accept my heartfelt thank you for your commendation. We promise to give you the best service always.

Should you have any concern please feel free to email me.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I have stayed with Regency Grand Suites several other times. My last stay I was upgraded to a higher room which I do like. Has a beautiful view of Manila Bay and just a spit away from Robinson's shopping mall. My only qualm is the WiFi which was not good this time around and the desk mentioned that my room does not have WiFi. But anyways, it was still a very pleasant stay and very convenient going to the airport. I would recommend them to my friends.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo

Dear Sir Ernesto,

Your whole Regency Grand SUites family would like to thank you for taking some time to post wonderful review.

However, Please accept our heartfelt apology as we fell short on giving you a good internet connection. We feel for you, internet is a necessity nowadays, in business, connecting to family and friends and the likes.

As part of our continuous effort in upgrading our quality, please be informed that we are now on the process of upgrading our internet connection.

We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Manila. Please dont hesitate to send me message anytime

Reviewed May 26, 2016

Only problem I had with this hotel was that they only gave you one key entry card to the door and the air conditioning unit would shut off when you left. Other than that we were very satisfied with our stay!

Room Tip: Need more pillows for bedding and stop shutting off power to air conditioning unit when leaving the...
Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Senior M

Dear Senor

Your whole Regency Grand Suites Family would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful review.

Reviews from our guest are the most valuable gift we can get as it help us determine our strength and weakness.

Re, the pillow, we already ordered additional to put extra in each room, hopefully delivery will come soon.

We hope to see you again on your next trip. Please feel free to send me email anytime

Karen ANg Niegas

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Sogo hotels are far far better than yours. I would not recommend your hotel to anybody. Its a crap!! I was sweating all night long. And your air conditioner!!! Why on earth aim the hot exhaust air to bounch back to the guess that needs to feel the already polluted athmospere of manila.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Ed

Your whole Regency Grand SUites family would like to thank you for posting a review.

Reviews from our guests are the most valuable gift we can get as it help us determine and strength and weakness.

Please accept our heartfelt apology as we fell short in giving you the best quality service.

You are very important to us, and a fat action re your concern, We already now on process of ac cleaning to make sure all is working properly.

We hope we still have a chance to be at your service again.Please feel free to message me anytime