Regency Grand Suites
US$128
US$108
US$97
Agoda.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
US$116
US$99
Orbitz.com
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I booked at Regency Grand Suites on June 4-7, 2016. That was our 3 day stop over in Manila before coming back home in Toronto. I had 3 specific factors before I did my booking: 1) swimming pool so hubby can swim and relax while 19 yr old daughter and i go shopping, 2) a nice clean, smoke free rooms, and 3) a good location.. center location for all the shopping malls we planned to visit. Did my research, read reviews and Regency had it all. Happyso i booked. But, upon checked in, hubby inquired where the swimming pool was. It was then we knew, swimming pool was under construction.We went to see our room, there was some confusion so we went to see the reception who was by the way, very professional in handling the situation. Under such circumstance, I would be very upset but how can one be upset with the reception lady who was trying to do her job the best she can. We requested to see the Manager while waiting, we settled in normally in our room then went to the closest mall which was only a 5 minute walk -the Robinsons. When we came back, we were informed that the Supervisor and the General Manager were there, as we requested. We haven't even air out our complain when the General Manager told us.. the management was sorry and admitted that there was a gap in communication re-advertisement regarding the swimmingpool. To the GM Karen Niegas, you have the highest caliber in customer satisfaction. You made our stay in Regency Grand Suites a memorable one and definitely will come back and will even recommend it to our family and friends. KUDOS to you and your whole staff.

Pics below were taken right outside our 32nd F veranda. Neigboring buildings of the Regency Grand Suites. A few was from a nearby mall.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Ms. Monena

Your whole Regency Grand Suites Family would like to thank you for giving us a very generous review.

I hope that the swimming pool and sauna will be available on your next trip.

Please accept my heartfelt thank you for your commendation. We promise to give you the best service always.

Should you have any concern please feel free to email me.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have stayed with Regency Grand Suites several other times. My last stay I was upgraded to a higher room which I do like. Has a beautiful view of Manila Bay and just a spit away from Robinson's shopping mall. My only qualm is the WiFi which was not good this time around and the desk mentioned that my room does not have WiFi. But anyways, it was still a very pleasant stay and very convenient going to the airport. I would recommend them to my friends.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo

Dear Sir Ernesto,

Your whole Regency Grand SUites family would like to thank you for taking some time to post wonderful review.

However, Please accept our heartfelt apology as we fell short on giving you a good internet connection. We feel for you, internet is a necessity nowadays, in business, connecting to family and friends and the likes.

As part of our continuous effort in upgrading our quality, please be informed that we are now on the process of upgrading our internet connection.

We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Manila. Please dont hesitate to send me message anytime

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Only problem I had with this hotel was that they only gave you one key entry card to the door and the air conditioning unit would shut off when you left. Other than that we were very satisfied with our stay!

Room Tip: Need more pillows for bedding and stop shutting off power to air conditioning unit when leaving the room.
Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Senior M

Dear Senor

Your whole Regency Grand Suites Family would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful review.

Reviews from our guest are the most valuable gift we can get as it help us determine our strength and weakness.

Re, the pillow, we already ordered additional to put extra in each room, hopefully delivery will come soon.

We hope to see you again on your next trip. Please feel free to send me email anytime

Karen ANg Niegas

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Sogo hotels are far far better than yours. I would not recommend your hotel to anybody. Its a crap!! I was sweating all night long. And your air conditioner!!! Why on earth aim the hot exhaust air to bounch back to the guess that needs to feel the already polluted athmospere of manila.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Ed

Your whole Regency Grand SUites family would like to thank you for posting a review.

Reviews from our guests are the most valuable gift we can get as it help us determine and strength and weakness.

Please accept our heartfelt apology as we fell short in giving you the best quality service.

You are very important to us, and a fat action re your concern, We already now on process of ac cleaning to make sure all is working properly.

We hope we still have a chance to be at your service again.Please feel free to message me anytime

Reviewed 11 May 2016

This hotel is only ideal for single (or a pair) traveler, it is not suitable for business not family travelers.

First off, the good stuff
- it is within a minute walk to Robinson Place (a large shopping mall in Manila)
- the front desk staff is extremely well mannered
- rooms are most likely high floors, you get a decent view
that's it

The rest is....
- location-wise, this is in the red-light district, there are "workers", drunks, homeless, beggars, street-kids everywhere, they'd stay away from the front of the "hotel", but 20 meters either way and if you have food in your hands you'll be quickly surrounded by a few kids asking for it.
- the hotel sign is above an underground driveway, my driver was driving down, when I stopped and check, apparently it's next door, it is very misleading.
- there's security in the front, but there's no one to help with your luggage
- there are 2 hotel in one entrance? the one with the larger counter is another hotel, Regency Grand Suites is a tiny bar-top
- this building appearently has 2 different hotels as well as residential units... so the lobby lacks proper facility to greet guests
- elevators also confusing, Regency guest can only use a certain elevators to reach their room, but there's no clear marking by the elevator, and since these elevator can reach all floors, there are less properly dressed people coming in and out
- the security stops "worker" from wondering in the lobby, but there's no stopping guest from bringing guest over, so there are "worker" dress-alike frequently going in and out.
- I booked the prestige package, which hotel staff says should included breakfast, but my online confirmation says it doesn't... and hotel staff confirmed I paid extra... anyway, I didn't have breakfast, so there's no telling if it's any good.
- extremely dated decor on room's hallway and in-room

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business