Regency Grand Suites
US$103
Hotels.com
US$116
US$100
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
US$55
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Friendly staff, clean room, very near to Robinson Place Mall and speedy wifi. Casino, nightlife and restaurants are all within walking distance. Hardly use cab service during our stay. Looking forward to more stays!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Very warm and accommodating staff, very reasonable room price rates, location is highly accesible from malls (in front of Robinson's Manila), restaurants and marquee locations in Manila, highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2015

This is my third stay with Regency Grand Suites in Malate or a part of The Birch Towers at Bocobo Street, Malate. Just instruct the taxi drivers to take you to Robinson Mall in Malate and across the road you will see the high building with the name Birch Towers. If you have a suitcase with wheels just cross the road with care as there is so much traffic around this area. It is just say 200 yards parallel to a massage parlour, Dental Clinic so you avoid going around the block as Bocobo is a one way street. The main entrance has a glass door with a security guard on standby to welcome you. There are few changes since my last visit. They have a small Reception Desk as soon as you enter the building to your left. You will meet either Jervis, a goodlooking and helpful gentleman or Karen ( very helpful and considerate Manager of the Hotel ). You might not be impressed with the surroundings outside the hotel but it is an easy access to shops, Luneta Park , Roxas Boulevard, US Consulate. Botanical Garden, anf lots of eating places.

Room Tip: Best views of Manila Bay, Roxas Blvd. , Sunset . Choose the higher floors 34th Floor facing Manila Bay.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Jean H
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

We were given a different type of room from the one I booked online. I asked if I could get the room I booked and was told that it was the right room. It looked nothing like the one from photos. Also the room had a door that takes you to the room beside and the light from next door are coming through. At night we can hear everything from breathing to water taps. We tried to make sure that we are out of the hotel and only stay in it to sleep. We did not have a pleasant stay.the only thing I can give credit for are the staff working in our floor was helpful when asked questions or providing me with my needs.
Never again will we stay in this hotel again. For an few more pesos you can stay in a much much better looking and situed hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Stayed here for three days to celebrate Mom's bday. We requested for a higher floor since we want to have a really good view. The gladly grant our request. The room are so clean and indeed has good view to relax. The staffs are so accommodating, they even joined us surprising my mom with her bday cake. They are really friendly. The hotel rate is affordable. Will recommend this for a quick relax getaway. The only paroblem I think is they dont have parking space. Hope they do something about it.

Stayed: June 2015