US$108
US$97
Agoda.com
US$55
US$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$36
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$56
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$100
US$147
US$128
  • Pool
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I have stayed there a few times and it keeps getting better. The views of the city that you get from any rooms that they offer are unprecedented. Their staff is amazing, very courteous, and always there to help. I like their welcome drink and they just opened a coffee shop there which has some quite good pastries and sandwiches. The location could not be more convenient and the night life and entertainment is literally next to the hotel at the bellagio square bar complex. Robison mall is just 50m away so all the various restaurants are there to be enjoyed. I have tried one of their 1 bedroom corner room (above the 30th floor) and I could not get enough of the view of the manila bay. The pool is ok. Overall I would say that it's definitely a place to try out.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank tom k
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2015

Dear Mr Quesnot

Thank you for your continues patronage to REGENCY GRAND SUITES!

The whole team is always happy and excited to welcome you here.

I am delighted to know that above all, you always enjoy the service of the hotel staff.

See you in a few months :)

Best Regards
Ms. Karen Ang Niegas

Reviewed 23 February 2015

I stayed in this hotel twice and got a bit of a different opinion the second time. Undeniably the room views are great for the price.

The common areas are well kept, bright and clean. The staff were freindly and the check-in was above average as we were a little early they offered us all an ice tea while we waited. The door is opened for you by security each time and they are quick to offer a hand with your luggage.

I have three complaints about my second stay which are not deal-breakers but keep me from rating it higher.

My guess is someone broke the original curtain and a "handy-man" ran accross the street to Robinsons and picked up the cheap curtain and plastic ties. This resulted in quite a bit of water getting out onto the floor of the bathroom which added to the mess as we were all in sandals and didn't have the cleanest feet.

I am from Canada and definately used to cold water but I could not get in that pool if my life depended on it! My 2 year old had blue lips and was shivering after we swung her around in the water by her arms for a few minutes.

No fault of the hotels although it is close to Robinsons which is a plus, the area has plenty of "non-family" sighs to be seen. Within a block I was offered everything from viagara and beat up old cell phones to sex, a pair of sandals and even a honey-comb (WTH?). I tried to change some money in one of the areas many "money exchanges" and was offered a laughable 35% of my bank rate. There are also plenty of KTV's and even women and children sleeping in the street within a block or two.

as a tip metered taxi to the airport is about 175-200 pp. Most taxis will come up with very very creative "ah yes but your extra because ....". That rate was for 3 peices of luggae and 4 adults so judge accordingly and arrange payment or for the meter to be run as soon as you are in the taxi.

Given the state of the neighborhod, unless your there for that kind of thing I think it is a great hotel to use as a place to keep your bags and sleep but go out and visit other, better parts of Manila.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Dave_in_Barrie_11

Dear Sir Dave

Thank you for staying with us again.

I am happy to know that you were satisfied with the service our the hotel staff.

However, i feel sad that glass enclosure condition made your stay a little uncomfortable.

As an immediate action, we already coordinated to our supplier and hopefully it will be replaced soon.

Again, my deepest apology on this one.

We hope to welcome you back again in our hotel.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

The location is very accessible to the Robinsons Mall and near to the LRT Station, so if you are a mall rat, this hotel is the best place for you.

So we booked for a Deluxe Studio but they upgraded our room to a Premier Studio at no additional cost! Awesome isn't it?

Staff were accommodating, friendly and helpful.

Premier Studio Room is spacious and nice, but toiletries (slippers and dental kit) were not available when we arrived, they have just set it up when we requested for a make up room.

+ they use key card.
+ the room has a safe where you can put your valuables for security.
+ It has a small kitchenette with microwave oven, kettle, set coffee/tea & refrigerator.
+ bathroom has bidet, bath room, hair blower and nice shower (love the water pressure even we are located on a higher floor)
+ bed with comforter, and very soft pillows.
+ LCD TV with cable and a sofa where you can relax while watching to your favorite channel.
+ nice lighting

Staying guests can use their amenities for free (Sauna, Fitness Center, Billiard Table and swimming pool-the water is literally very cold but the sauna is nice!)

The package does not include breakfast but their restaurant offers breakfast to share for P199 (good for two). We've stayed here for 2 nights.

Overall, my husband and I enjoyed the stay. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor rooms for a relaxing view of Manila Bay.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
10  Thank Lijivi

Dear Lijivi

Thank you for choosing REGENCY GRAND SUITES

The whole team appreciates your kind review. It is our commitment to make the stay of our guest pleasurable.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Spent another few days in Malate and returned to the Regency Grand Suites, with rooms on the 32nd floor overlooking Robinsons Place Mall.
Staff were friendly and efficient as usual and room was well appointed and clean, and the fruit basket a nice touch.
The only thing that let this stay down was the condition of the bedding which appeared grubby and stained. I spoke to housekeeping manager and He advised that they have had issues with their external laundry service.
For the rates charged this is not good enough and let's down the stay. I hope that these laundry issues will soon be resolved and a return to the excellent service offered on my previous visits.
As a result I can only say my stay was average, rather than the excellent stays of my previous visits.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank saf7670

Dear Sir

Thank you for staying with us again.

However, i feel sad that linen condition made your stay a little uncomfortable.

As an immediate action we have replaced all our linens to make the stay guest more pleasurable.

We hope to welcome you back again in our hotel.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

The hotel from the upper floors have views of the Manila Bay, Metro Manila and Makati. It is located close to Luneta Park and a spit away from Robinson Shopping Mall. There is a gym and a swimming pool on the 9th Fl which is a plus. The Wifi is another freebie. Very convenient if you like to walk and enjoy the city. Although the rooms are fairly small, it has everything necessary. I love the balcony.

Room Tip: The higher you are the better.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank ernestoqueensny
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Hi Mr Ernesto

Thank you for choosing Regency Grand Suites

The whole team is very delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel.

Your wonderful review is greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you soon.