Regency Grand Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspremier studiomanila baycondo hotelslow elevatorrobinsons mallrobinson's placethe general managerelectric kettleswimming poolrecommend this hotelwatch tvcomfortable bedfree upgradenight lifefast wifibooked this hotelcomplete amenities
Reviewed 18 September 2014

The hotel location is between of Manila Ocean park and Mall of Asia. Only walking in 5 minutes you can reach Robinson Shopping mall and 15 minute walking to Jose Rizal Park via robinson mall. Wifi is available in room and prefer to stay at high floor to see wonderfull view of manila metro city. At the night, outside hotel is many people were offering you to they KTV lounge, massage center or Night club especially to Male traveller just be carefull. Btw staying this hotel very valuable, Big Swimming pool and comfort bed to have good sleep. Will come again soon. I'll give 4 STAR !!

Room Tip: Choose at Higher floors 34-47 to get best view
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank naimtalip
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2014

Dear Mr. Naimtalip

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we hope that you will stay with us again if ever you are back in Manila.

The whole RGS team are working very hard to provide all our guests with the best service we can offer.

See you soon

Yours,
Karen Ang Niegas
RGS

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am walk in to RGS condo counter, been treat nice with good offer rate and home feel. I love their cosy and comfortable bed, it really better then Diamond/Pan Pacific/Hyatt hotel, just my personal preference. I will come back again. Value for $ to spend on homely feel

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jackeloo
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Jack

We're very honoured and glad to be your new home base in Manila. It was a pleasure to have you

I'm happy that our hotel colleagues were able to assist in providing you a more comfortable experience

I wish to thank you for your wonderful and gracious feedback. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regards,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel have a good location if you want to stay at the part of the old town, it is middle of the Red Light District, and it is noisy as previously others have rated, we arrive early in the early hours during the 1st day morning, early check in is 150peso per hour rate this is for the twin room, the studio will cost you 100peso per hour to check in early, it is your choice, 1st a lady told us 100peso per hour and after we decided to check in early, the other fellow told us is 150peso per hour, so it was ok, but the real let down is, they only issued you one key card per room, even thought it is a twin room, our friends room 1st checked in have problems with the telephone, they quickly change it, but our room is unfortunate, the key card not working and we have to wait for couple of hours for our key card and waiting others to check out, apparently they run out of key card on that day, they should look into this problem, they keep apologizing for it and refund one room early check in money due to the inconveniences cause. Yes, security deposit is 2,000peso per room they don't do credit card pre-authorization, standby some cash for this. Another let down is, if it is raining it will be a hassle to get out of the hotel as the front of the hotel does have any cover area for Taxi or car... so bring an umbrella or rani coat with you during raining season. A lot dodgy places located walking distance of the hotel, if you are looking for action this is the place to stay, ZZYZX just down the road, happening place there, if you don't want the hassle you can choose to stay at Edsa or Greenbelt area which will save you some Cab money, if you only go for shopping and restaurant food hunting, Greenbelt too couple of clubs we went also got dodgy action as well, if you know what i mean. I will recommend this Hotel to guys who looking for some action around Manila, not for Families or couples. Me and my buddy will come back to stay here, but our lady friend will prefer Greenbelt more and Greenbelt is more pricy than other places especially food side but Greenbelt food does taste nicer than other outlets elsewhere thought so it a give and take thing.....

Room Tip: It is noisy during the night when the party starts next to the hotel (Bellagio Square), a lot pubs there from 11pm-3am, and during the day (whole day), noise from the streets, lifts, tenants and housekeeping will keep you awake, unless you plan to sleep for a short amount of period.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Winstonw7910

Dear Sir Winston

Thank you for staying with us, I am very sorry for any inconvenience that occurred during your stay.

Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. It helps us recognise our strengths and areas of challenges, which then allows us to make appropriate adjustments as needed.

I hope you will keep Regency Grand Suites in mind on your next trip to Manila.

Warm regards
Ms Karen Ang Niegas

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed here from Jun 25-27 2014, I booked via Agoda 58$/night for Premier Studio King (Partial Bay View) non breakfast

My flight arrived around 4am in Manila, was ask for pick up at the airport, but noone come pick me up, I tried to call them and noone answer the phone, may be too early?!! Then I had to take the cab to hotel, hotel actually on the tower named "Birch Tower Condo"

*Good points:
- Arrived to hotel early around 6:30am, they let's me check-in early!
- Near hotel have Robinson Mall, and some street vendors, it's good! Also close to Mc Donald and Ministop! near Manila Bay, Ocean Park and some Churchs
- My room on 31st fl, my view is the city and a part of the sea! It's quiet nice!

*Bad points:
- Locals simcard can't good work, really weak connection !!! Go to bacon and you have a so so connection.
- Wifi didn't work good also, I can't contact my Macbook with wifi!!! also my iPhone, but Samsung phone can work a bit sometime!
- Room is small, but you have a small kitchen, with microwave, room is clean
- Abit noise in the morning, because the staff talk too loud, although I put "Do not Disturb" outside, but they still knock my door ask for if I wanna make the room??
- Hotel can't help you call the cab! I ask them to call me the cab, and one of their staff come to the conner try to get one...and they give up to help me take the cab?? just tell me, go to the conner and try to get one??
- Roads near hotel will be block by water, if rain too much!!

I think with 50$ in Manila you can get the better hotels, I stayed 3 different hotel in Manila and this is the worst, bad service!! I will never come back here

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ThaoMK

Dear Thaomk

I'm saddened to hear about the challenges you experienced with our service. Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. It helps us recognize our strengths and areas of challenges. I have taken note of your comments and I will make sure that they are relayed to the concerned department heads so that such incidents will not happen again.

Once again, I wish to thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you once again in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel is located right next door to Robinsons shopping mall, which is very handy. On arrival we were welcomed by friendly staff who offered a free upgrade to a suite. At £32 I could not believe the standards of the rooms. We had a kitchen, living room and a bedroom. The view over Manila Bay was great.
The gym had a ok selection of machines, free weights and cardio equiptment.

Would use this hotel again if i returned to Manila.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel27007

Dear Travel27007

We feel honored to be your hotel of choice.

I wish to thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful feedback. I am grateful and appreciative of your generous commendations

Thank you once again and we all look forward to being of service to you once again.

Warm Regards