Explore The Hidden Gems of Manila

Book in advance
from
₱3,175.27
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Divisoria Market
from ₱3,925.79
More Info
All reviews pick pockets bargain shoes bulk backpack philippines thousands
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I buy most of the supplies I need here for my wedding business. It is a very busy market particularly on weekends so I schedule my trip on weekdays as much as possible. The vendors are kind and will offer a chair while waiting for your orders to be prepared (I usually buy in bulk).

Things I buy:
1. Abaca twines, baskets, boxes.
2. Dried grasses, dried flowers, fabric flowers
3. Jewelry supplies
4. Ribbons, laces and trims
5. Glue essentials
6. etc

TIP: Bargain. Take care of your belongings. Enjoy the colors!

Date of experience: February 2013
7  Thank EcoChicWeddings
Reviewed February 25, 2013

crowded and chaotic, most retailers come here for whole sale items so there is plenty of bargains to be had, haggling a must always pretend the price is well over your budget even if compared to back home it is a steal of a deal.

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank BthereCthere
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Be careful,

The whole place is full of robbers and you will never catch them doing it.
Read the local News on shopping there and the risks, it is a place of many attacks from pick pocket people and gang controlled
In the Philippines it is advised to carry very little cash and a show of wealth like gold hanginging anywhere.

Date of experience: December 2012
4  Thank shawly
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Divisoria is a massive market. It is busy and there are so many stalls. I personally loved it. I went with my fiancee who speaks tagalog which is so helpful when venturing off the tourist trail.
Before going to an area like this take a few precautions like wear zipped pockets and don't wear jewellry because it is really busy and there will be opportunist pick pockets there.
If you are after bargains you will probably find it at this massive market. I am going back again in April and will be restocking my wardrobe...

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Be carefully going to divisoria for there are snatchers taking advantage of shoppers. To be safe better go to greenhills in San Juan for bargains.

Date of experience: October 2012