Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Prestigia.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
3,199 results
All reviews residence club market cafe world hotel room attendant concierge team chinese restaurant living room excellent hotel business trip the club lounge hotel staff buffet breakfast hyatt ag erickson bryan rod
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Superb Hotel in Manila, I will highly recommend it! Especially the hospitality of their people, big thanks to Miss Monica and Miss Lou for assisting us everyday and making us feel at home. So approachable staff and very kind to guest.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marc Kerckhofs, General Manager at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Ln2893

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. As we are still under a community quarantine, we will continue our mission to deliver consistently high level of service and products under the new normal standards to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Would not reccomend anyone stay at this terrible hotel.
Owners think it is perfect acceptable to steal from those it is supposed to protect.
You're money would be much better spent elsewhere.
Owners only interested in taking your money.
DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank WAFC91
Marc Kerckhofs, General Manager at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2020

Dear WAFC91

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback during your recent stay with us.

From your rating, you have indicated we have not reached the level of experience expected by our guests and I wish to extend my apology for the understandable impression and experience. If there are any further issues that occurred during your previous stay that you may wish to share with me, I will be more than pleased to review immediately.

We greatly value your support, and hope to welcome you back in the near future when the hotel returns to normal operations.

Reviewed 12 May 2020 via mobile

I have visited this hotel for many years. Indeed over the years it has changed ownership / name three times - Hyatt, New World and now New Coast. Service has been consistently good - maybe a slight downturn in the clientele from business people to rather rural looking Koreans out to exploit the neighbourhood.

Front dark has excellent service. Rooms are spacious and well appointed with the exception of the miniature bathtub - a legacy of its days as Hyatt. I can however say that I really enjoy my stays here in the heart of Malate.

I have been to Market Place for breakfast daily which offers an excellent selection and for a formal lunch at the Chinese restaurant (Lily I believe) which was opulent and very filling. First rate food outlets throughout the hotel including the bar on the lobby level. Not so expensive so a good deal if your on business nearby.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
MarcKerckhofs, General Manager at New Coast Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2020

Dear NigelG407

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. As we have re-branded our a new hotel management, we will continue our mission to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your continuous support and look forward to your future visits once we return back to the normal.

Reviewed 29 April 2020

Wow!!! Where do I even begin? I had the pleasure of staying at the New World Manila Bay hotel for the international convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Manila. The room is beyond beautiful, spacious and SUPER clean. The lighting was impeccable. Some of my most beautiful Snapchat selfies were taken in the bathroom I honestly was content to remain in my room and unfortunately that level of contentment limited the interactions I had with the hotel staff other than coming and leaving for tours and events. Some notable pluses was 1. I had a keurig coffee maker. I was told not all rooms have one. But why not? I would’ve easily traded the TV that I never once turned on for the Keurig coffee maker. 2. The WiFi connection was excellent. I was working from home and completing grad school at the time of my travel so a solid connection was crucial for me. 3. The BREAKFAST was like walking into a New World that I never wanted to leave. Fresh watermelon juice, pineapple juice, Omelettes, soups, rice, meat you name it. . 4. You can’t top excellent service especially when it’s done with a smile. Huge special thanks to the most gracious room attendants (who’s names I wrote on a piece of paper and misplaced) who understood my frequent need for more coffee and sugar and water

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 28 April 2020 via mobile

Celebrated hearts day @ New Coast Hotel Manila.

Stayed at the premier suite to avoid the crowd and enjoy the night.

Security and staff are all very friendly and accomodating.

The room is neat and clean, smells great and spacious.

Food tastes great. Love the dessert. Strawberry cake is a must.

I suggest you have your breakfast at the 10th floor if you are staying on a suite, so that you can enjoy the view.

Always love overflowing drinks and cookies.

Special mention to Ms Aira Arias of reservations and Ms Hannah Nishigaki of the front desk, superb service, great job.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TEAM_ARQUIZA

Dear TEAM_ARQUIZA

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable celebration and our products and services were able to exceed beyond your expectations. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest . It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future once we return back to the normal.