AG New World Manila Bay Hotel
US$49
US$123
US$101
Agoda.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$44
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$55
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Breakfast included
US$104
US$132
US$126
  • Pool
2,344 results
All reviewsmarket caferesidence clubmanila bayroom attendanthyatt hotelconcierge staffspecial thankschinese restaurantliving roombusiness triphouse keepingclub roombreakfast buffetshopping mallbryanericksonfireplace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall in my 3 days stay in the hotel was so great, all the staff from the desk up to the service were very polite and so accomodating if there any chance again that I will stay in a hotel I will choose your hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark H, General Manager at AG New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear fernandomdavid

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room 826 (suite) is really huge sitting area, desk, a small dinning table, huge shower/bathtub and bedroom. Across from room 826 is the gym with brand new life fitness equipment, outdoor swimming pool with plenty of lounge chairs and a bar, the spa is also located through the same entrance, I had a professional in-room massage it was great and affordable. Although I did not visit many of the onsite restaurants I did ordered room service again great food and affordable, the lounge on the first floor is a nice place to relax and have a few drinks with local singers performing. Ms. Mikie and Irene from housekeeping do an outstanding job, always smiling and having short conversations with them on a daily basis really made my stay here more like I was at home, I can't say enough good things about the staff from the moment you arrive someone is there to help you with the luggage to checking in to the guys and gals from the gym, laundry, concierge, room service and the restaurant that serves breakfast all of them really enjoy what they do and that says a lot about this hotel. I'm sorry I forgot his name but one of the concierge helped me download an app for taxis (Grab). Also Robinson's mall is two blocks away with plenty of food choices.

Room Tip: lower floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear MARQUISFLO

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable and relaxing visit and I shall share with my team. We are fortunate to have colleagues who care for our valued guests. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Came here for work and vacation. Teri from Concierge has been so helpful. Staff in general is cheerful and go an extra mile. Pat from spa was helpful as well.
Highly recommend this place for their lovely service and friendly atmosphere that they create
Thanks again

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear LuRoSu

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have stayed at the New World many times because the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Housekeeping Supervisor Dannie Pintucal is very courteous & professional as is his room attendants Shiella & Ronnie who do an excellent job servicing my room. I would have no hesitation in recommending prospective guests to the New World Manila Bay Hotel

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Mark H, General Manager at AG New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear krugergold3

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Ericson-supervisor
Shiella-Room attendant
Cerilyn-Room attendant
They are really kind and good service
When i was staying it was perfect coz of them.
Now i like this hotel too much.
Even when i back manila again
Ill stay this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear Vince L

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and our products and services were able to exceed beyond your expectations. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest . It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.