US$44
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$38
US$36
US$106
US$90
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$261
US$119
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$66
Priceline
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$31
US$162
US$143
  • Pool
2,380 results
All reviewsmarket caferesidence clubmanila bayroom attendanthyatt hotelconcierge staffspecial thankschinese restaurantliving roombusiness triphouse keepingclub roombreakfast buffetshopping mallericksonfireplacecj
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have been visiting this hotel since 2008.Allthough it has changed owners beginning of 2015 nothing has changed. The rooms are the same and still well maintained. The breakfast still of high quality. So what can I say still and peacefull oasis in noisy malate.

Room Tip: Go as high as you can....
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Overall, a good service and pleasant stay. I'm very happy to stay there and received a good service and friendly greetings from the staffs especially Win and Paolo (i hope i got the name correct) from the Residence Club Living room. Keep up the good work guys !!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Stayed here for ine night to celebrate our wedding anniversary with our 3 month old baby before making our way to our holidays. Hotel is nice and clean and comportable but the room in 1022 (Club Room) has a leaked near the bathroom door across the walk-in closet. I advised my wife to phone the club lounge and was advised we're moving into another room.

I asked again the lounge which room we're moving in cause i know a bit which room is better for my wife preferences than the other rooms on there transitions from grand hyatt to new world, but was advised the bell boy will come to pick up the luggage and he will hand over the key card and to be fair enough they care for my stuffs as well, they asked and luckily the bag near the bathroom door was waterproof and this time i asked again which room is it.

And the bell boy came, hand over the key card and unfortunately it was room 3332 (Suite), i asked my wife if she wanted the room cause i know and stayed there twice already in that paricular room has an A/C problem but my wife said to give it a try since it was months ago.

Surprisingly, after staying in that room for half an hour we have noticed the A/C wasn't fixed! It feels like the heating is on when you are living in europe on winter time.

It was 5 in the afternoon when everything aligned into your side, but you know lads you were there to be pampered and you didnt get what you paid for!

Afterall, i can still give 5 for this hotel for all the staffs of new world because they are very helpful indeed!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank JakeDeLaTorre
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Overall, I would give it an excellent rating aside from the billing issue. Very happy with my stay but would be more careful and take more time during checkout. The hotel has many things to offer and location is suitable for my needs. One thing that was distracting was the noise coming from the street traffic below. Nothing, the hotel can do about it.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank brianmP6936DA
Reviewed 9 December 2015

This hotel and her entire staff sure lived up to my expectations.
Fantasic room, friendly and very efficient staff in all departments of the hotel service, from check in to roomcleaning.
Super breakfast buffet in the Marketplace'.
Super that I oould smoke in The Lounge