Lowest prices for your stay
US$52
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotel Website
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Hotels.comUS$49
Agoda.comUS$51
PricelineUS$52
All reviews rizal park breakfast buffet few minutes walk housekeeping staff ermita robinson foreigners security
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

The hotel is not new but they are continually going through renovations and I can't wait to see when they are done. The staff is amazing - they are always willing to help and they are friendly. The rooms are clean and well maintained - really good value. The restaurant in the hotel, including room service, is also very good. Delicious food with big portions.

I would stay gain.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank hectorperiquin
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights 6 days

Pros:
Central location - 7-10 mins walk to Robinson’s Place Manila
Banks, Restaurants, Bars all within walking distance
Clean Room
Fridge, Hair Dryer, Safe, Flat Screen TV, Hand Bidet, Toiletries, Bedroom Slippers
Breakfast at par
AC working fine
Water pressure good
Helpful Security Personnels
Best Housekeeping Staff

Cons:
Female receptionists have horrible customer service!!! Don’t deal with them!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2020

I requested a non-smoking room as high as possible (to be as far from the city's noise as possible). I got a room on level 5. I was happy first but it turned out very quickly the level 5 is a smoking level. So I went back to the reception asking what happened and the lady there said they had put me in that room coz I had asked room as high as possible. Even though, I also requested a non-smoking room but that request was ignored. At the end I got another room on level 3, that was a non-smoking room/level. Advise for others, only the first 2 levels are non-smoking, any other level is smoking. (The level 2 is actually the first level, level 3 is the second, so I didn't misspelled )
The cupboard is quite small. It was enough for me for one night but I don't think it was enough for a couple for more than one day.
Pros. The bed is comfortable, bathroom has the rightt size and the location of the hotel is perfect. Only a few minutes walk from Rizal Park and Intramuros. The hotel doesn't provide individual shampoo, soap, body wash and lotion, they are all in dispensers. I was really happy with that due to I'm trying to be as much environmentalist as I can.
Breakfast was Ok, nothing extra (mostly Asian style breakfast).

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Judit R
Reviewed 3 January 2020

I have tried staying at City Garden Suites for 3 times already. I really loved the pricing for this hotel as it is very affordable but of course, you should expect that the quality of this hotel is quite equivalent with it's rate. don't exceed your expectations, you get what you paid for.

I do not recommend that you stay here during the holidays because it can really get crowded. Also make sure to check your rooms first because on our third stay, our room smelled like it lacked "humid" or air but to be fair our room was a smoking room.

PROS:

* Very affordable nightly rate
* Very Fast Internet / Wifi Speed
* Great shower heat temperature
* Decent & Clean rooms
* Good breakfast buffet selections
* Great Location ( Near / 5 Minute Walk to Robinsons Ermita, Shopping Mall )

CONS:

*Hotel Staff still needs a lot more training
( The staff are quite unprofessional, You might encounter with them chit-chatting with each other in the Lobby or the Elevator or in the Hallways )
* Expect that you will not be assisted automatically with your luggage, I have observed that they prioritize foreigners with luggage trolley assistance.
* Extremely crowded breakfast buffet during the holidays.
( When we went down for the morning breakfast, it took 30 minutes just to have our eggs cooked and there were no more plates or seats )
* Few space allotted for car parking which are always full, We had to always park at the other street where we were charged PHP 150 by those street beggars.
* Do not expect hotel events during the Holiday. ( They just had a dinner available during new year but no parties or fireworks whatsoever )

This hotel is worth your money if you are on a budget and not really expecting a luxurious stay.

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Family of three for 6 days stay.It was a clean and comfortable place. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast buffet was good. My kid loves the food. 7/11 store and laundry shop are just a few feet from the hotel. Good wifi connection!

Trip type: Traveled with family