Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews walking distance buffet breakfast egg station robinsons mall vic receptionist kitchenette security peso filipino sir
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a designated QUARANTINE ONLY hotel for transients. They will accept a reservation and payment, but you cant stay there. Good luck getting a refund. AVOID! It was a nice hotel when it was open to the public.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 1RealRater
Reviewed 19 August 2020

i was looking through hotels for the quarantine when i accidentally click on this hotel and prepaid the booking via Agoda. I immediately called to request for cancellation but the hotel didnt agree for a refund. Furthermore, the booking is for 5nights wherein the quarantine only needs 3nights stay. Requested for the extra 2 nights to be offset for meals, but hotel has also refused.

Outside food deliveries are not allowed but you can ask for grocery item for delivery?? hotel is taking advantage of the situation to earn more.

Agoda is willing to refund only if the hotel agrees with it but the hotel only offered an alternative dates of stay for cancellation request or for the unused nights.

With the pandemic situation the world is facing now, no one knows when will this even end! Therefore, i am left with no choice but to push through the booking. Will be arriving today for my unwanted hotel stay, hopefully things will eventually come around coz im having negative views on my first impression!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank exzellex0415
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

We arrived in the early hours and were allocated a very basic double room. It was clean but small with an awful view from the window. Next morning we upgraded to a much bigger lighter room with 2 queen beds & a kitchenette & and we were much happier.
The hotel staff were lovely & friendly.
Buffet breakfast with Filipino & European food was good.
Location was great for bars & eateries & a shopping mall.
Good value even with the upgrade charges for a city hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night, hotel is okey, room was nice and cozy, clean as well. Buffet breakfast was excellent, lots of variety. I enjoyed the filo dishes, fish, soups, pansit etc. the only downturn was the layout of the hotel.. it’s confusing as I get lost trying to find my way back to the room as I need to transfer from one building to another. That’s what I thought that is. Receptionist is so and so, can’t say much as they don’t really interact with me. Just took my ID And then gave me my room number. Overall, good enough for short stay. Best buffet serve at breakfast amongst the hotels I’ve stayed in my last visit. Great ambience in the breakfast area. By the way, excellent customer service by one of the guard on duty as he goes out of his way to help us find the Mall even though his already finish his shift. Can’t remember his name but he is the one residing in Tondo, he mentioned about the place where mountains of rubbish we’re damped. . Quite a nice gesture from hotel staff, highly commendable. Will stay again if in Manila

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Divina S
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Manila Lotus Hotel since we are a regular Guest there but no good rates I got a good one from Booking.com and the service was terrible since they change the management ridiculous waste of time.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Henann_Group, Manager at Manila Lotus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear MS Cherry C.

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us after staying at the Manila Lotus Hotel.

Our pricing is comparable to similar properties in the area and we feel we provide good value given our central location and inclusion on the room package. We regret that this was not your impression and offer our apologies.

As for our service, I want to take this matter up with the concerned individuals and I would be obliged if you could send me a mail on hotel @ manilalotus. com so that I can correspond with you and get all the details about this incident.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the short falling that you experienced although this does not reflect the standards of our hotel.

We look forward to receiving your contact details by email.

Kind regards,