At 5am arrived in the hotel
1. The security guard was sleeping same with the receptionist. I was the one who called their attention to wake up
2. The receptionist does not know how to greet
3. Busy with the cellphone after she woke up
At 7am i went to lobby to leave my key.
1. The receptionist was busy in her cellphone
2. She does not know how to greet guests.
3. She does not know how to get or receive things from the guests (hotel standard that 2 hands must use in giving or receiving something to or from the guests)
At 7pm after my long day I went back to hotel
1. 2 receptionist busy with their cellphone.
2. Again dont know how to greet
3. Staff were seating on the stairs or hallway using their cellphone. No greetings at all
1. Dirty. Seems the RA was not cleaning
1. The linens need to change brandnew
2. The bed has bumpy. Room 453
1. Need trainings for the staff. I am a front office manager and this is not it should be. Cheap rooms, old buildings, old furnitures butbeverything will be covered if the service is good. Courteousness of the staff must be improved
2. Using of cellphones should not be allowed while on dutyMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking