5,491 results
All reviews spiral restaurant le bar club millesime luxury room sunset bar sports bar pool area club room the executive lounge free shuttle dinner buffet five star hotel bay view late check checking in accor magnifique
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a 5 night stay in a club room overlooking the pool. The room was nicely appointed. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. With our package breakfast was included and snacks in the mid and late afternoon...we managed to not have to pay for other meals during our stay which was a real bonus.
Great value and a nice and relaxing place to unwind for a few days.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Blackjacknz,

Bonjour Mabuhay!

We are delighted to know that you were happy with your recent stay here with us. It is our pleasure to give you an excellent service, especially during your breakfast. Also, we are glad that you were able to maximize the benefits of Club Millesime such as the afternoon snacks and cocktails.

It is also good to know that you had a relaxing time at the pool area, the refreshing waters that is perfect for the summer heat.

By the way, when will you be back? We are excited to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

One of the usherette was so friendly that during our check-in, she entertained us until it was our turn over the check-in counter. Falling in line was not that boring.
We had our courtesy drink around 10pm (almost to closing time) and the bar staff/waitress are so accommodating and gave us seats and drinks.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mariekareen65,

Bonjour Mabuhay!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us and to TripAdvisor community. It is indeed our commitment to give only the finest of service and hospitality to our guests.

We are glad that we were able to meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We are looking forward to welcome you back and be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'm always very sadisfied when I stay in this Hotel. Very good Service and attentive staff. Rooms are ok, some of them are renovated. Great breakfast buffet. Club Lounge is OK, evening cocktail and snacks are very good.

Room Tip: Club floor, renovated rooms
Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Alfons59,

Bonjour Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking time out to review Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila on Tripadvisor. It is truly rewarding to know that you are satisfied with our Club Millesime and the services rendered by our Ambassador. We will definitely share your review with the team.

Once again, thank you for the kind words it will certainly motivate our ambassadors to strive harder to exceed the expectations of every guest. We are looking forward to welcome you back to Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel says it’s a 5 star hotel , however I arrived tired , exhausted after a flight from Australia to be told at 6 pm Philippine time my room was not ready yet . I was surprised as check in time is 2 pm. It was a public holiday and I understand they were busy , but check in was confused , sloppy and totally unprofessional, which for an international hotel chain took me by surprise . It was after 8 pm before after some complaint they finally allowed me to check in to a room
The only compensation was a late check out and one beer at the bar, not good enough., I paid for the rest of my drinks while I waited for their incompetence Next day I tried to get a cab , but it was all too hard unless i used the house taxi which for price and what I wanted to do did not suit me , I eventually caught the shuttle bus to the mall of Asia and got a metered cab from there. I also think the whole hotel for what you pay could do with a modernize

Ok on to the good points it has one of the nicest gardens I have seen ever , a credit to the gardening staff. The pool are is beautiful and well supervised , and in the garden near the pool is a bar that also serves food it’s a very relaxed atmosphere.
More good things breakfast is fabulous, there is styles of food from many countries on offer.
If you don’t feel like this there is the main bar inside the hotel it’s self which can do nice snacks, main meals and drinks here I found the staff to be friendly and welcoming, particular thanks to Yvonne who went out of her way to make my stay at the bar enjoyable
Check out was slow and uninspiring event ,the hotel needs help in how a modern hotel checks people in and out , this time I didn’t rely on the hotel to get me a taxi I booked my own
This hotel does offer a free shuttle to the Mal of Asia

I probably will not stay here again Manila has heaps of hotels equally price by with a higher standard of service

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear johnsy123aus,

Bonjour Mabuhay!

We are saddened to know that your recent experience with us was not to your expectations. It is our aim to provide all of our guests with the superior service experience and we regret that this was not met. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and please be assured that these have been highlighted to the concerned departments for immediate attention.

We regret to know that your room was still not available until after 8pm. The common caused of room delay is usually unavailability of your preferred room or multiple rooms with special requests. Rest assured that we are already taking different strategies to make each guest's arrival and departure experience smooth.

It is really nice to know that despite some difficulties, you were able to enjoy your experience at the Sunset Bar and pool area as well as the excellent service of Yvonne at Le Bar.

We do hope that the experience has not marred your perception of our hotel. We look forward to having the pleasure of being of service to you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I went for their lunch buffet. The restaurant is big, I never see that kind of buffet that have lots of variety of different cuisine. The staff are very friendly, approachable and nice. They’re not strict on dress code compare to other restaurants we visited. The price is reasonable, we spent 15k for 4 adult and 1 child. After the meal, we went to taxi terminal of hotel, the receptionist ask P800 just to go to makati avenue, it’s overpriced so we just get taxi outside, we paid only P100. But overall we had a good time.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear jen b,

Bonjour Mabuhay!

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience regarding your recent stay here in Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations with regards to the delicious and sumptuous food selection as well as the impeccable service of our ambassadors.

It is our regret to know that you find the pricing of our hotel taxi expensive. I believe that we are in comparable with the pricing of other hotels in the area.

We are looking forward to be of service with you again in the near future.