Filipino Travel Center
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
4 Days / 3Nights Banaue Maligcong Hapao Rice Terraces Tours

Thank you for Sharlene, who in a very professional way was answering all my questions and in a very... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
483iwona
Sliema, Malta
Fantastic trip to the Cordilleras

In January, my wife and I tried something different and used a travel agency to help us with our... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
Gordon P

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from US$33.00
from US$37.34
from US$32.00
More Info
All reviews driver guide rice terraces private tour day tour taal volcano recommend this trip city tour pagsanjan falls tour company el nido itinerary van grace philippines bataan baguio luzon
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Overall, the tour was an appetiser to encourage further exploration of the city. The stop-over at the American War Cemetery was perhaps too long and only marginally of any interest. For me, it was the weakest part of the itinerary. By far, the most enjoyable section of the tour was the visit to the old quarter behind the Intramuros and the fascinating story of the country's struggle for independence from Spain. The churches, the old streets, the squares, the museums, the colours, the aromas and Manila's Hispanic past, plus the guide's, Rudi, personal takes and recollections of life in the Philippines, these are the real highlights of this tour.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank stepsul
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Had two separate day trips with Carlos and very much enjoyed all of it. Great tour guide who knew lots about the city and other locations. Nice clean safe vehicles, knowlegabe staff, great time. I would highly recommend them again and if you come and like scenery you need to try the taal volcano hike. It was awesome!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
Thank Tanis .
Johan v, Owner at Filipino Travel Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for your positive review and good to hear you enjoyed our tours. Very much appreciated.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I picked Filipino Travel Center based on the great reviews on Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The comfortable, air-conditioned van picked me up from the port on time and this was not an easy job, since the exit to the port is very crowded with hawkers and taxi drivers and there isn't anywhere to park.

My driver/guide for the day was Jonathon and he was marvellous. He knew everything about everything and we toured all round, including the American cemetery, Intramuros and the cathedral. He also allowed me a quick stop at Jollybee for an emergency chicken leg and another stop at a pharmacy to load up on cold supplies for a developing flu.

Manila's traffic is diabolical and Jonathon handled it like a pro, whilst giving all the gen on the people and surroundings.

It was a marvellous half day out and based on my experience, I would happily use Filipino Travel Center on my next visit to the Philippines.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Leopard_Lil
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Overall our Pagsanjan Falls day tours was very good. The canoe ride up to the Falls and back was enjoyable. Pagsanjan Falls was pretty and it was fantastic to go underneath the falls. The lunch afterwards was very nice with my wife's Kang Kung very tasty. The only thing that spoiled this for us was one of the canoe guides. Whilst we were willing to tip the canoe guides for their work, unfortunately one decided to use pressure and pleading to increase the tip. That went down like a lead balloon with us and we intentionally didn't feel that generous.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Graham L
Johan v, Owner at Filipino Travel Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the Pagsanjan Falls Day Tour.

We appreciate all feedback as we continuously strive to improve our services where possible. We can imagine how the boatman pressuring for (more) tip leaves a bad impression and we are sorry to hear of your experience.

A local government body controls Pagsanjan Falls and the boatmen fall under their remit. We will forward your complaint to them and ask that they investigate.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We were picked up on time at the port. Our guide was waiting along with the air conditioned mini van. We did exactly what had been agreed, had a nice lunch at Barbara's and a saw lots of Manila and were back in time for our cruise ship departure time. Very enjoyable and very professional.

Date of experience: November 2016