Filipino Travel Center
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
4 Days / 3Nights Banaue Maligcong Hapao Rice Terraces Tours

Thank you for Sharlene, who in a very professional way was answering all my questions and in a very... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
483iwona
Sliema, Malta
Fantastic trip to the Cordilleras

In January, my wife and I tried something different and used a travel agency to help us with our... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
Gordon P

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from US$33.00
from US$37.34
from US$32.00
More Info
All reviews driver guide rice terraces private tour day tour taal volcano recommend this trip city tour pagsanjan falls tour company el nido itinerary van grace philippines bataan baguio luzon
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We booked a day tour to Taal Volcano, booking and payment online was quick, easy and very efficient. Today was the day of the trip and we were picked up at our hotel by our guide Oscar in an air conditioned car. When we arrived at the volcano area it was absolutely pouring with rain and completely at our choice, we decided that we didn't want to go trekking in the rain, Oscar was completely understanding and rang the agency, who gave us the alternative of being driven around the local Tagartay area, which we were more than happy with, so that is what we did. Oscar was a great and safe driver and really friendly and professional at all times - we had a great day with him. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone visiting Manila.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2016

My friend Ceri and I travelled to the Philippines for a 2 week holiday. We arranged our travel with Beth @ Filipino Travel Center when we were still in the UK. She was very helpful in assisting us meet our travel needs. We asked for a 14 day tour, and she booked everything, including airline tickets, transfers from the airports/ferry terminals to the hotels, tour guides, and attractions. We were very impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, friendliness, and punctuality of the tour guides. All the guides had an excellent command of English, and were able to articulate their knowledge to us in an interesting manner. On Bohol, we were picked up in an air conditioned 4x4 on our all day journey around the island - Chocolate Hills being the stand out stop-off. My friend and I would highly recommend the Filipino Travel Center and Beth ManueI to our our family and friends, and we would certainly use them again. Everything passed without a hitch! At the end, Ceri was amazed as he said it would be a miracle if it came off! Hotel choices were spot-on! Many thanks, Beth. Philip B.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2016

After reading positive feedback on Tripadvisor we arranged from the Netherlands a four day trip to the riceterraces of Banaue. All settled and paid before the trip. Very good experience with one of their drivers/guides who accompanied us during the 4 days. He drove us in a safe but efficient way during these days. Perfect experience and highly recommended

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank ronaldk49
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This was a great tour. We started at 8.00am when we were picked up at our hotel by the guide in an air-conditioned car. We set off touring Manila particularly the nice parts and visited the American cemetary. We then went to Tagartay to visit the volcano. After visiting the "Peoples palace in the sky" we then had the included lunch and returned to Manila where we visit Rizal Park and other local attractions before being returned to our hotel at around 4.30pm. Along day but made interesting by our knowledgeable English speaking guide.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband and I recently traveled to the Philippines. We arranged our travel through the Filipino travel center when we were still in the United States. Our travel agent, Marie Francisco, was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us to meet our travel needs. We asked for a nine day tour, and she booked everything, including airline tickets, transfers from the airports to the hotels, tour guides, and attractions. We were very impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, friendliness, and punctuality of the tour guides. All the guides had an excellent command of English, and were able to articulate their knowledge to us in an interesting manner. Whenever we had any questions, we could call Marie anytime, and she would get back to us immediately. My husband and I would highly recommend the Filipino Travel Center and Marie Francisco I our family and friends, and we would certainly use them again.

Date of experience: March 2016