1,117 results
All reviews tune hotel budget hotel ceiling fan chinese restaurant rooms are small eleven store the ground floor the red light district malate church walking distance hot shower night life water pressure double room hotel entrance clean hotel robinsons mall
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Its just kind a frustating even though I dont often travel and accommodate hotels but with this experience I think this will be out in the option. Kinda sad not to recommend this to my colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dada0928, General Manager at Red Planet Manila Mabini, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

Greetings from Red Planet Manila Mabini!

Thank you very much for taking the time to make this feedback about our hotel. It is with sincere regret that we note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities. For whatever experience you had at the hotel, this cause us deep concern. It definitely does not represent the quality of service we strive for our hotel. For this, please accept our sincerest apologies.

I will highly appreciate it if you can get in touch with me for me to know the details of your mentioned concerns, as it has always been our utmost desire to provide only the best to our guests.

Thank you once again for staying with us.

DADA J. ESTONACTOC
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Very accessible to most destinations. Room is clean. New towels everyday. Rooms cleaned daily. Staff proficient. There is no room service. No free drinking water and coffee. 7 11 is just near with chinese restaurant at the ground level. May restaurants in the area. Near to mall.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian V
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My review of this hotel, the location is nice close to a lot of bars and restaurant. The front desk needs training as the cancellation of the reservation is not the same as what in the online. The hot water is not available late at night to take shower.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very handy location in business and entertainment area, close to many restaurants. Room is quite small, has no cabinet to place your bag, and no table to place your suitcase to have it at an easy height to make access easy. No refrigerator. No boiler for making hot water.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I'm a very light sleeper ever since I can remember and easy to wake up even from a drop of pen. But during my stay here, I was surprised that I got a complete 7-hour straight worth of sleep! Probably because of how comfy the bed was or how the rooms were sound proofed, but still, it was an awesome stay

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple