“MEMORABLE”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed 5 September 2016

it so nice to be here. the foods are great I've been here for so many Italian restaurants here in the Philippines but this one is the best. And the ambiance is perfect for my taste .. beautiful yet relaxing place to eat. Their service is great also. Staff are all hospitable and approachable. Thank you My Kitchen for a wonderful experience! :)

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

it was great to be here in my kitchen. The foods are great! even the service that they had given to us. Everyone of them are very hospitable. They'll always focus on their customers need and the ambiance is classy and it makes me enjoy the staying especially the food. You must try it guys

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

What ever you do, reconsider visiting this restaurant on a Saturday Night, unless your idea of a relaxing evening dinner is with loads of children running around. Screaming, misbehaving, and adding to an already ridiculously noisy atmosphere. I have been in Markets, quieter than this. Shame as this sets the whole evening off at the wrong tangent. Could not wait to leave!!!! Service was also quite slow.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Y726WImarkf
TheTrueOriginal, Manager at My Kitchen at the Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear Mark, yes kids can be noisy and last night it might have been a little much with three large family tables dining at the same time, apologies for that! As Rachelle our restaurant manager explained to you and your group, the table you dined on was the only available seating at that moment!

We did offer you a table at our Barolo dining area as soon as it became available, for you to enjoy your dinner in a more calm setting, you refused and opted to leave instead!

We do hope to be able to welcome you in the future, to avoid any similar incident, request upon making a reservation to be seated at a quite area!

Many thanks and best regards

Reviewed 15 August 2016

First of all let me tell you the food my kitchen is very good and well prepared. I first ordered food from my from room service at the oasis park hotel in 2014 from my kitchen at the hotel. I was very good but I thought it was to expensive for the amount of food you receive. I stayed there in 2015 and in 2016 and I found the same thing to be true. Great food, great service but the portions you receive for the money is disappointing. If you are not concerned about large portions I highly recommend my kitchen for your dinning needs.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I keep on coming back to this restaurant because of the thin and crispy pizza they are serving. We went there Sunday night and the resto is quite full. There is one family dining with around 3-4 children which make the place a little noisy. Not for a romantic ambience I think. As usual, I like the food. The service is also good.