“Excellent Hotel”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Me and my friends have a great lunch in My KITCHEN the place is nice their facilities are complete. the restaurant is well neat for the menu where mouth watering you must try there. their food was awesome their service is great their staff is very approachable but there price in the menu is little expensive but its worth it to dine in My Kitchen by Chef Cris.

Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I had been to this restaurant for breakfast, while staying in Oasis Paco Park hotel. I found the food to be pretty ordinary and quite expensive. Opted for mango juice, but was given orange juice. had to wait for more than 45 mins for simple egg omelette and toast.
Just a hyped restaurant!!

2  Thank DinRa
Reviewed 20 July 2016

i enjoyed dinning there so much i am now over weight . so now on a diet good variety of choice and always looked after well by the friendly staff

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I reviewed this restaurant some time ago and was staying in the Oasis Paco so ate here with friends
The Service is always good here attentive and with a smile
The fact you can get good New Zealand wine is a plus
Now the food I had the chicken with Rosti and Bourbon sauce was cooked and presented well The ladies had salad and was a good size however the seafood one lacked any zing had way to much oil and was so bland We thought needed an asian style would have been a better option (just saying )!
The same story with the second salad offering which was beef dressing was okay in flavour but was swimming in dressing

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My partner and I came here with not much expectation, as a default or as we always do. We love trying different restaurants and seeing this one in the heart of Paco, Manila with a lot of good reviews so we tried, 'cause why not?

The place was nice and cozy, there were quite a number of people dining on a Sunday night. We had pumpkin soup, ox-tongue risotto and beef striploin with ratatouille and roasted sweet potatoes.

Complimentary bread was so-so. The olive oil dip was with basil and parmesan, which was actually nice.

Pumpkin soup was a bit of a letdown. It was overpowered by the beef stock. And it was too thick as well. Could have been reall lovely if the stock wasn't strong.

However going to our mains.. it was divine! Ox-tongue risotto and striploin were so good. We really enjoyed it. The beef itself didn't even need any sauce. The ratatouille was also nicely done (it's just unfortunate that I dont eat bell pepper). The servings are also generous. The menu is surprisingly inexpensive- when you get their kind of serving from a restaurant in makati or bgc, you'll probably have to pay double or even triple.

The staff are also nice and very helpful.

We had a very satisfying dinner despite the pumpkin soup. I'm sure there's a quick fix to that. There's so many other things to try on their menu as well.. I would definitely come back to try their pasta and desserts (i.e. tiramisu).. not to mention they have gelato in the hotel reception. Too bad I could no longer have some (too full! :D).(Fyi, My Kitchen is inside Oasis hotel)...

Thanks so much for the lovely dinner, My Kitchen! Who knew this simple restaurant at the heart of Paco is a hidden gem. We're so glad we tried it.

Z