US$115
US$88
  • Pool
US$134
  • Pool
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$41
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop poolnice hotelroom servicetop floordel pilar streetmalate districtsized bedspent nightsbuffet breakfastheavy trafficenjoyed my stayjunior suitehotel is locatedrain showersmoking roombay viewrizal park
Reviewed 3 May 2018

first impression, the hotel looked good, the entrance clean, not a good welcome, after check in i was given a door entry card, took my cases up several floors, the card did not work, down i go, with cases, no apology. The room was nice and big had everything you need, good English TV channels, a little off putting was a price list for damages and staining towels & bed linen etc, There were 2 armed guards on the door which made me feel it was not a good area, also building work opposite, i had a room at the back of the hotel (no view) A short walk there our many bars, they open late, but i didn't feel very safe. I wont be going back.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Eunice C, Public Relations Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello, Graham H! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Although an apology will regrettably not alter your experience, we extend it with all sincerity. We have taken note of your experience with the Front Desk and the key card, and we promise to do better next time. In another note, we're glad that you liked our spacious room!

We're sorry that you felt unsafe with the 2 guards at the door. It's actually mandated by the Philippine government that hotels in Manila should have at least 2 security personnel for the guests' protection. Rest assured that we are only following stringent security measures for your safety.

We hope you give us another chance to show ourselves in a better light on your future vacation. Again, thanks for letting us know about our shortcomings and for choosing us for your stay in Manila.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Not much more else to add except what others have already said. Look out for cockroaches in the bathroom, and around the toilets. Furthermore, the pictures are a bit deceptive. The hotel looks older and a bit more rundown than what the pictures show.

Also, the noise from the streets below with all the clubs and bars, and prostitutes working is clearly audible, but thankfully not too loud.

On the upside, the location is convenient, and there are many nearby places you could easily walk to.The pool is a bit small, but it's nice and the top floor it's on has a nice view.

On a final note.... I want to say that I didn't enjoy the concierge being a lier. When I asked him at 11. 50 pm at night if he knew of any place to get a foot massage as I had been sightseeing all day and really needed one.... he straight up said he knew of no such place... I found one by myself only 7 minutes away by taxi and then when I told him about it he first told me he knew the place (then why on earth did he tell me he knew of no such place?) and then felt the need to phone me in my room and tell me that "outside massage places cannot be brought into the hotel". Rather unprofessional, rude and weasely of the concierge.

Personally I would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Eunice C, Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello, Allan L!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Although an apology will regrettably not alter your experience, we extend it with all sincerity. We can understand your frustration as this kind of service is unacceptable. We have taken note of your comments and have already discussed the issue of the cockroaches with our maintenance team. We are investigating the said concierge's behavior and we will get to the bottom of this so it won't happen again. We promise to do better next time.

In another note, we're glad that you liked our central location and the scenic rooftop swimming pool.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I spent one night in that terrible hotel and it was for me one of the worst experience I never got in an hotel!
The service was very bad, they have no clue about customer service!!!
The issue started when I asked them to organise the pickup service from the airport.
Despite the fact that they proposed me that service for 1500p. ( 5 times what I paid using the taxi!!!) They asked me to send them via email a copy of my ID together with the copy of my credit card!
My room was already pre-paid , I wrote them to explain that I will pay the bill during the check in and that I prefer to avoid to send them my credit card details through the email because I had one cloned already. They refused to book the pickup!!!
At the end I had no choice than to take a regular taxi and I saved 1200p.!

I booked a superior rooml, the room was a disaster!
Despite the fact the room were located on the 15th floor facing the street, I was not able to close my eyes due to the street’s rumours.
The room ammenagement was terrible, very old and the room very dirty!
The towels looked very old and very dirty too that I didn’t took any shower!
No plugs beside the bed, the only plug available was near the door and I had to ask to borrow an extension cable to recharge my computer!
The room service was also a disaster, I ordered a burger and the fries were so oily and seemed fried into very old and dirty oil!
I was asked to pay the burger directly in cash, no possibility to put on the room charge...

My honest advice is avoid this Very bad hotel unless your other option is to sleep on the street! ( I’m not sure that it will be worst...)

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Dan C
Eunice C, Public Relations Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello, Dan C!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Although an apology will regrettably not alter your experience, we extend it with all sincerity. We are very sorry to hear that we failed to provide you a positive, worthwhile experience.

We'd like to clarify that it's our hotel's policy that guests pay for the airport pick-up service first to guarantee the booking. It's for the hotel's protection against no-shows.

The issues you experienced have been cascaded to the respective departments, and we promise to do better next time.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Queenie did an awesome job of taking care of us from check in to late check out request and we sure appreciate this gesture from her... Majority of reviews of her turned out quite right. Definitely an asset to the armada hotel team.
chrisjen also did a mighty FINE job of being considerate and attentive to our needs during diniing. Despite demands, the lady was all smiles all the time we were at the buffet breakfast.
the Hotel:
Breeze checking in and out. No hassle. Checking in online is definitely an advantage and doing it a month before to ensure quality stay.
Rooms were BIG, bathroom amenities are complete, noteworthy view from rm 1201 despite buildings situated. Aircondition was superb!!! No problems with water temp though it takes seconds to get that suitable temp..
Downside thoug was the quality of towels--they're OLD!!! And charging for extra towels for Php100... Come on!!!
Buffet breakfast was very good, thoug on second day, you get a little cranky since its the same pastries BUT flavor, ambiance, service... No complaints.
AND the Fitness center was definitely good... Although no assistants to plug in bikes, treadmill... NO cable service but with TV. You can request for jug of water for the water dispenser. Gym equipment was very good... Barbell plates for bench, Dumbbell.. The place to be.

Definitely gonna GO back when in manila.

Room Tip: Get the Higher floors for a view of manila bay... 1201 upwards has the better view... Get reservations online for faster check in/out...
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Eunice C, Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello, cjbautista2615!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, which is exactly what we want for you and our visitors!

We're glad to know that you like the hotel's spacious accommodation and facilities, and especially our staff's first-rate hospitality. Most of all, we're absolutely delighted to hear that our staff members like Queenie and Chrisjen did an amazing job to make your stay memorable. That's what we strive for: to make your stay worthwhile.

We've taken note of your comments about the towels and the breakfast buffet, and we'll take it up to top management for improvements.

Again, thank you for choosing us for your stay in Manila! We look forward to welcome you again at Armada Hotel Manila. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

In my view just an ok hotel for a short 2/3 night stay, I booked a superior room the cheapest the armada offers with no breakfast and no view for £98 for 2 nights with agoda having stayed in a few hotels in the local area there are in my opinion better options at cheaper rates. The armada does have a nice small swimming pool with sun lounges and table and chairs on the top floor with nice views of manila bay. Fair size room. newspaper. Clean. Nice double bed. Tv with numerous channels including bbc/cnn. Fox sports.wifi was a little slow in the room, in room phone. Fridge was empty but 7/11s nearby to stock up. Tea/coffee, Rain shower worked good. The hotel is located on del pilar street Malate the surrounding areas not being the most desirable but many resturants within easy walking distance and only 5 mins walk to manila bay, 20 mins walk to robinsons shopping mall and rizal park, Check in/out was swift, Staff were very freindly, security on the doors On my arrival at manila airport I exited the airport and negotiated a fare of 200 peso to the armada hotel. on return the driver used is meter fare 124 peso. My Overall opinion of the armada is an ok hotel but I just thought the cost was slightly expensive compared to my other stays at hotels in the area but on my next visit to malata/ermita I would seek other options.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank mark j
Eunice C, Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hello, mark j!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that you liked the scenic rooftop pool, the spacious and clean room, the staff's first-rate hospitality, and the central location. We've taken note of your concern about the cost and we'll let management know about it.

Again, thank you for choosing Armada Hotel Manila for your recent stay in Manila. We look forward to see you again soon! Safe travels!