All reviews binondo church lucky chinatown mall front desk news cafe eng bee tin san lorenzo chinese new year chinese food popiah executive room welcome drink special thanks checking out definitely stay here again buffet breakfast edward jeff
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

The room was good and so the staffs were all friendly too.
It was a peak season for them but they still manage to accommodate us.
Breakfast was good and so their specialty "adobo". yet, powdered juice were not commendable. Just wanna say thanks to Ms. Elena who assisted us during breakfast, and to all staffs who smile from time to time. Good job everyone!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Aleny S, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Sandra H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Ramada Manilal on TripAdvisor.

We are more than delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel due to our food and service. Your commendations serve as a motivation to the whole team!

It's been our pleasure to welcome you at the hotel and we hope to welcome you back for another wonderful stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Great choice to celebrate parties! All I can say is that, the staffs were all fantastic! Very friendly people, room was clean and very nice but what I noticed are the people, in particular Mam Jonna, Mam Ann & Elena are very helpful, ensured all guests are ok. We have plenty of requests on the spot especially my mom and it was provided immediately! Had all the courtesy to mentioned other waitstaffs; CArlo, Allan, Ver and Aldrin because we owe them one! Great job guys! We have the night all booze and fun! Thank you guys!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dan C,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience while staying with us. Indeed we're proud of our colleagues as they work hard in ensuring that our guests are well taken care of. Thank you for mentioning personally those who delighted you the most.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Stephen Yang here from Singapore! Well here comes my review! I don't get tired with their food and I insured myself with packed stomach from their breakfast buffet so I can do some walking around Manila with full energy. I'm still craving with their featured Filipino Food and I made a promise to myself to book in their hotel when I pay a visit to Manila again. The staffs were very dedicated to their work and my best regards for Ms. Elena for assisting for entire week for every time I step foot on dining area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Stephen E,

Thank you for this wonderful review.

Good to hear you were wowed by our team’s service. It pleases us no end knowing that our guests leave delighted and only with pleasant memories of their stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Very good hotel, not 5 star, but close. Clean, spacious, very good breakfast, wonderful staff, and located close to divisoria, and china town. I have one complaint, and that is that I never had hot water! I had engineering staff in my room, and the best we ever got it was luke warm! I also have one suggestion for the hotel. They shouldn't advertise that they have parking when they really don't. I was told upon check in that they do have parking, but it is extremely limited, and it was never available the entire 3 nights I stayed there. We had to park nearby, and pay for parking.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear mollymelanie,

Thank you very much for taking time and providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

While I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the breakfast, location and our service. However, I am saddened to read that your expectations were not met. Our apologies for any inconvenience on the reliability of hot water in your room. Our Engineering team is looking into rectifying this at the soonest possible time. We've taken note of all your concerns with regards hot water and parking, We will look into making improvements. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

A great choice to celebrate a birthday!
I am very thankful to all the staff from RMC that who assisted me on my mother's 50th birthday celebration. From the front office staff Mr Charles and concierge Mr Albert very accomodating, clean facility, perfect decoration for the event (thank you roger!), assisting my guest (mostly to Ms Elena! very attentive and helpful), very approachable head Mr Jem and Ms Jonna, friendly staff (Vher,jerric,Vaughn, Lowell thank you guys!), to the good chef who satify my guest's tummy, chef Archer! and most specially to the Manager Mr Sean Osias thank you so much for your big help! Very appreciated to all your effort guys! Hope to see you all again soon! :) :D

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Aleny S, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Diemie_Sumena,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do pride ourselves in making sure that we can do all for our guests to ensure that you enjoy your stay to the fullest. Your commendations serve as a motivation to the whole team!

Kind regards,