“168 mall and other malls revisited Sept. 2017”
Review of 168 Shopping Mall

168 Shopping Mall
Ranked #24 of 146 things to do in Manila
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The last kilometer to the Divisoria area malls is best approached by walking. But be prepared to squeeze through very narrow aisles (passage reduced to15 inches -so many people blocking) outside and inside the malls. Good thing there was no fire or earthquake or stampede when I was there.

There is myriad of consumer also limited industrial commodities, sometimes costing 20% more than sidewalk vendors located 1.5 kilometers further. It is still 30% cheaper than stores elsewhere.

For me, when I pass by that place, it is because I have to do something important nearby.

All reviews
"shopaholics"
"pcs"
"garments"

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here for couple of times and i really enjoy shopping here. My P1000 is worth it here. I can buy a lots of things with my P1000. Especially their bags, it looks so original with a very cheap price

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We looked around first what this mall could offer. Yes it was a happy surprise we did see many things nice.

I did not know this but we came out buying something nice as gift back home. I will surely be back here when ill be in Manila again.

1  Thank MijnlieverdFH
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Spent 5 hours wandering around 168 Mall, Lucky Chinatown & 999 mall. Here's my quick review.

Pros:

Easy to get to via taxi
Lotsa of small stalls selling the same stuff
Lotsa food places
Not too crowded on a Monday afternoon
Scored barong Tagalog, much cheaper than at mall

Cons:

Tough to catch a taxi going back to hotel...Mostly trikes that appear shady to me
Low quality, knock off items
Bargaining isn't as fun as it is in Hong Kong

Worth spending a day wandering around. Because it wasn't so crowded, there were no shady people around. Totally felt safe. However I could see how a non-Filipino could be a little uncomfortable here. But all in all, a nice time.

1  Thank cdrii