Review Highlights
Time pass

I had a good time roaming around this shopping mall and I bought a few souvenirs . It is a nice... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2020
AaqarshAiyyar
Chennai (Madras), India
Manila Malling

Lots of stuffs to choose from toys, clothes electronics etc., with very cheap and reasonable... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2019
azurc21
Lae, Papua New Guinea

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from US$33.00
from US$37.34
from US$92.31
More Info
All reviews green hills love shopping long long way shoes shoppers bargains wallet
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Glad I finally went to check it out. I thought it would be more China products like go pro accessories. Green Hills mall seem like a better place to shop for China products without having to go thru the traffic of metro Manila. Male clothes seem better here than Green Hills but everything else was the same.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Always been good to return here and shop for wholesale prices. Thebest place to buy fabrics, gowns, and other stuff.. Cheap cheap cheap..

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We're planning my niece's 5th birthday in sg so we decided to buy all the party needs here in 168. It is really worth it coming here coz we get a good and cheap party decors.
The 'My little pony' balloon is only only P180 for a dozen. And bought some loot bag toys for P100 for 10pcs..
This place is good for cheap items but you need to have patient to go around the area. Aside from its very crowded, some people need grace to deal with. Not good for kids as well... For your own sake dont bring your kids here...
We're very happy coz we found tv stand for only P2200, and i think its a very good deal with its quality

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I haven't been to 168 Mall for years and I've been wanting to pay the mall a visit. I finally had the time but too bad, I went there as the mall was about to close in about 2 hours. Surprisingly, it wasn't traffic going there. I had to park at Lucky Chinatown Mall and walk going to 168. If you're looking for cheap finds such as make-up brushes, clothes, scrapbooking materials, and a whole lot more, this is the place to be. Just be careful with your valuables. Maybe you can just use a small body bag and just bring enough money for your shopping needs. I brought a small budget but I was amazed as to how many items I was able to buy. On recent news, they said that Divisoria is now clean and I agree.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Why spend so much when you can find stuff that you need in a much affordable price? Yes too many fakes, but you just have to be very meticulous in choosing and bring a lot of patience and you can find what you exactly need in a price that woould be fitting in your budget.

Date of experience: June 2016