US$209
US$98
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$34
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$180
US$159
US$119
US$95
Panpacific.com
US$123
US$91
Official Site
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$23
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
US$127
US$88
Agoda.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$79
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$25
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelintramuros areathird floornational museumstandard roomknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This place looked so inviting during the day that we made the mistake of visiting it in the evening. The drinks were watered down and the waiter was the worst Filipino I have ever met.
I would not recommend this place

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amarjit N
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

in the middle of the old town, intramuros, one of few buildings that have not been flattened during the WWII bombing. step out of the door and you‘re right in the colorful filippino life. everything happens right in front of you. cooking, washing, barber shops, small eateries, kids and dogs. clean, spacious rooms (early morning wake calls by fighting cocks). all mayor attractions and local restaurants within walking distance. great value if you‘re looking for a traditional manila experience. ask for a room with balcony.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

- Cable TV was not clear.
- Cabinets especially the one where coffee set was placed smells like expired saliva.
- No balcony which was misleading in ads.
- Baby crib has Php 1,000 charge. Really?! Other hotels provide this for free!
- Please don't get your credit card details including security code at the back. You should be aware that this can be used for fraudulent transactions.
- Shower heater does work properly.
- Very inconsiderate for not allowing us to extend for even an hour. 5 star hotels where we checked in before could give us up to 4 hours of free extension.
- You should train your people. especially the ones in F&B, how to treat your customers well.

Room Tip: No elevator. Request for a room at lower floors. Meal costs around Php 300 . McDonalds and 7 Eleven are 5-10 minute walk from the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Chapopos
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It was my second time to visit this hotel. My first time was during our wedding preparations way back 2014 and we really had a nice experience then. This year, I decided to stay in this hotel to give me some space to relax myself for the four saturdays of November. During my second Saturday check-in, I arrived at around 12:30pm at the hotel and since it is not yet check in time, I calmly waited for our turn to check in. Although I made sure at the front desk that we are there and we are waiting for our turn to go to our room. I was informed that the room was still occupied but they were already contacting the guest in the said room. It was already 2pm when my husband asked the front desk if how long will it take for us to check in. To our dismay, the lady at the front desk told us to wait for about 30mins more. I was really disappointed by the fact that as early as 12:30pm we were already there which is known to them and it took almost 2 and a half hours to prepare our room. The check out time is supposedly 12pm so as early as 1pm, the room should have been ready. I paid for the full amount at least 1 month before the check in dates, hence, the room should have been reserved under my name on the said dates. It was really disappointing since I checked in this hotel to relax but I was really stressed out. The front desk personnel at that time was not really not good in hadling people. During our first check in, I asked her if where can we possibly park our car, she told us "ay wala po, bawal na nga po dyan". This hotel has no parking space, we understand but there was no really an effort on her part to extent any glimpse pf assistance. During our second Saturday, she was also the one who was on duty and had not done any good for us to check in on time. I forgot her name but she should not really br assigned in the front desk. By the way, I stayed in the hotel last Nov.4,11,18,25. To the management, please make sure that the guests will check out on time to aboit inconvenience to your new guests who had reserved the rooms ahead of time. Also make sure that your front desk personnel are sensitive enough for the needs of the guests. I had no problem with the bellboys though, they are very good in their job.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tey M
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Our favorite place in Intramuros! The rooms aren't fancy but they're clean, comfortable and historic. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Beds are comfortable, linens are great and the restaurant serves up a really good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple