White Knight Hotel Intramuros
US$47
Hotels.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$102
Agoda.com
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$48
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$102
  • Pool
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
US$135
US$126
  • Pool
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramuroslarge roomthird floornational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It was my second time to visit this hotel. My first time was during our wedding preparations way back 2014 and we really had a nice experience then. This year, I decided to stay in this hotel to give me some space to relax myself for the four saturdays of November. During my second Saturday check-in, I arrived at around 12:30pm at the hotel and since it is not yet check in time, I calmly waited for our turn to check in. Although I made sure at the front desk that we are there and we are waiting for our turn to go to our room. I was informed that the room was still occupied but they were already contacting the guest in the said room. It was already 2pm when my husband asked the front desk if how long will it take for us to check in. To our dismay, the lady at the front desk told us to wait for about 30mins more. I was really disappointed by the fact that as early as 12:30pm we were already there which is known to them and it took almost 2 and a half hours to prepare our room. The check out time is supposedly 12pm so as early as 1pm, the room should have been ready. I paid for the full amount at least 1 month before the check in dates, hence, the room should have been reserved under my name on the said dates. It was really disappointing since I checked in this hotel to relax but I was really stressed out. The front desk personnel at that time was not really not good in hadling people. During our first check in, I asked her if where can we possibly park our car, she told us "ay wala po, bawal na nga po dyan". This hotel has no parking space, we understand but there was no really an effort on her part to extent any glimpse pf assistance. During our second Saturday, she was also the one who was on duty and had not done any good for us to check in on time. I forgot her name but she should not really br assigned in the front desk. By the way, I stayed in the hotel last Nov.4,11,18,25. To the management, please make sure that the guests will check out on time to aboit inconvenience to your new guests who had reserved the rooms ahead of time. Also make sure that your front desk personnel are sensitive enough for the needs of the guests. I had no problem with the bellboys though, they are very good in their job.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tey M
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Our favorite place in Intramuros! The rooms aren't fancy but they're clean, comfortable and historic. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Beds are comfortable, linens are great and the restaurant serves up a really good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We only stayed for 2 nights but enjoyed it immensely. Great staff clean rooms and good food. Very central to the intramuros and half a block from the very beautiful St Augustine Church. Make sure you look in the stationary / souvenir shop across the road, some very clever paper cutouts. Would definitely choose the White Knight again

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed in White Knight for 10 days and we had the most unforgettable experience. So glad that the hotel is not a wall to wall carpet since I have asthma. My asthma often flares up whenever I check in on a five star hotel due to the carpet. The ambience is so nostalgic. The owner maintained the old Spanish style building. Very clean and large room compared to the newer hotels now a days. Food in their restaurant was very delicious especially the Filipino food that I miss a lot. Seafood is always fresh. Mom is so happy that she could just walk to the cathedral for her daily mass. Great place to stay with the family.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank suephee
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Simple clean & inexpensive hotel from which to explore Intramuros. The rooms are quite big & a little dated but still quite comfortable & functional. Menu at the restaurant is limited but plenty of places to eat nearby. Staff are very friendly & attentive the odd 50 - 100 php tip works very well.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple