US$117
US$96
Hotels.com
US$110
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$43
US$135
US$128
US$92
Official Site
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$32
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$35
US$125
US$89
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$64
Priceline
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelintramuros areathird floornational museumstandard roomknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We booked all of their 5 available Standard Rooms, paid in cash, one year before our wedding for some of our guests who will be coming out of town knowing that they do not offer any free breakfast since the hotel has its own restaurant that offers breakfast for Php 500 pesos and up per head without any drinks! For a local, it's actually a bit expensive since a Php 500 budget for breakfast is already good for 2 pax. After a couple of months, we checked a third party website for any affordable rooms within the area and saw that White Knight Hotel have 3 more available standard rooms so we booked them through our credit card. Thankfully we thought of calling them directly to check about the new rooms and were surprised to know that the amount that we paid will just serve as deposit and not as full payment for the rooms since instead of getting 3 new Standard Rooms, they're supposed to be 3 Executive Rooms , still with no free breakfast, which is more expensive that what we bought online. They also said that their internet was slow and their database connection wasn't updated with the third party website (Agoda). Because of that we immediately cancelled our 3 new rooms and booked another hotel which offers less that what we got from them and offers free breakfast.

Thankfully all of our guests were satisfied with the hotel's amenities when they had their stay for our wedding more so because of how quaint and authentic it looked. Though the only thing that they didn't like was the 2 standard rooms with lower ceiling. I also personally went there to check with our guests and the only thing I noticed was that the room facilities were just ordinary as well as no free toiletries for the guests.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience. I booked a deluxe room which was more expensive than the double room and I got a room without windows or balcony. It was like to be in jail. The Internet worked very badly. This hotel have weddings and birthdays parties for locals with a terrible karaoke day and night. You can't even hear your own TV. The stoff is Not friendly and every day in the afternoon and after being to the 3FLOOR without elevator the key did not work. It seems it get deactivated and they don't tell you. I'm very surprised it got a trip adviser prize in 2015. Not worth the money at all!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
5  Thank margui9
Reviewed 2 March 2017

White Knight Hotel may not be your flashy elegant hotel but it speaks for itself in re-living the glory of the once center of power and elitism- Intramuros!. For the service, the food, facilities, the price challenges the 3 stars in the modern locations! It's precious gem is the location. Situated right in the center of Intramuros district, right where the cobbled stones freely serve as your pathways, the centuries-old buildings and walls as your normal backdrop, your day literally relives the glorious past! Must!

Stayed: December 2016
4  Thank tecconcepcion2002
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I work nearby and I chanced upon this hotel because we wanted a place to relax after attending a week long conference. We were looking for a quiet corner to unwind, have beer, try some bar chow and talk. The hotel is right across San Agustin Church and below Barbara's heritage restaurant. I have not tried the hotel so I cannot rate them for that, so this is for their lobby bar and restaurant. The location is great, the ambience is cozy and old world. We dined in the patio beside the open courtyard and enjoyed the February cool air. We went on a Friday night, and surprisingly, there were not so many patrons. Maybe because its sort of hidden behind the tourism offices or maybe because the whole walled city of Intramuros is best seen during the day and not really frequented by bar hopping habitues at night. Beer price was somewhat pricey Php 70 per bottle, but we actually wanting for more variety in their appetizer and bar chow listing. The food selection was limited and not something to rave about. The bar entertainment played intermittently. A group of old gents played bass and classical guitar and their vocalists were serenading us with slow and upbeat latin music. I actually enjoyed the music, fits right in the overall ambience. I think I would visit again, not necessarily for the food but for the moonlit courtyard, the relaxing entertainment and colonial era feel while sipping a cold bottle of cerveza in hand. Its literally chilling out.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We booked on agoda for a queen but when we arrived we were told there were no Queens left, only twins. I paid less on agoda than if I had booked directly so I'm confident they put us in the cheapest room possible. Not cool White Knight. Be cautious booking with them. The location and setting are good but they will try to pull one over on you.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple