White Knight Hotel Intramuros
US$102
US$98
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
Hotels.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
US$116
US$87
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$66
US$38
US$29
Priceline
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$39
US$135
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramuroslarge roomthird floornational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience. I booked a deluxe room which was more expensive than the double room and I got a room without windows or balcony. It was like to be in jail. The Internet worked very badly. This hotel have weddings and birthdays parties for locals with a terrible karaoke day and night. You can't even hear your own TV. The stoff is Not friendly and every day in the afternoon and after being to the 3FLOOR without elevator the key did not work. It seems it get deactivated and they don't tell you. I'm very surprised it got a trip adviser prize in 2015. Not worth the money at all!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
5  Thank margui9
Reviewed 2 March 2017

White Knight Hotel may not be your flashy elegant hotel but it speaks for itself in re-living the glory of the once center of power and elitism- Intramuros!. For the service, the food, facilities, the price challenges the 3 stars in the modern locations! It's precious gem is the location. Situated right in the center of Intramuros district, right where the cobbled stones freely serve as your pathways, the centuries-old buildings and walls as your normal backdrop, your day literally relives the glorious past! Must!

Stayed: December 2016
4  Thank tecconcepcion2002
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I work nearby and I chanced upon this hotel because we wanted a place to relax after attending a week long conference. We were looking for a quiet corner to unwind, have beer, try some bar chow and talk. The hotel is right across San Agustin Church and below Barbara's heritage restaurant. I have not tried the hotel so I cannot rate them for that, so this is for their lobby bar and restaurant. The location is great, the ambience is cozy and old world. We dined in the patio beside the open courtyard and enjoyed the February cool air. We went on a Friday night, and surprisingly, there were not so many patrons. Maybe because its sort of hidden behind the tourism offices or maybe because the whole walled city of Intramuros is best seen during the day and not really frequented by bar hopping habitues at night. Beer price was somewhat pricey Php 70 per bottle, but we actually wanting for more variety in their appetizer and bar chow listing. The food selection was limited and not something to rave about. The bar entertainment played intermittently. A group of old gents played bass and classical guitar and their vocalists were serenading us with slow and upbeat latin music. I actually enjoyed the music, fits right in the overall ambience. I think I would visit again, not necessarily for the food but for the moonlit courtyard, the relaxing entertainment and colonial era feel while sipping a cold bottle of cerveza in hand. Its literally chilling out.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We booked on agoda for a queen but when we arrived we were told there were no Queens left, only twins. I paid less on agoda than if I had booked directly so I'm confident they put us in the cheapest room possible. Not cool White Knight. Be cautious booking with them. The location and setting are good but they will try to pull one over on you.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rippinchick
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I booked a room for Jan. 18-19, 2017 with airport pickup costing Php 800. It was a Suite on the 2nd flr. that was given to me when I was only inquiring about the Executive or Deluxe rooms. They were saying those two types of rooms aren't available and Suite was the only thing available. I opted for it anyway since I was only staying overnight. Unfortunately, my 9:45 a.m. flight from Toronto in Jan. 17 was cancelled due to inclement weather, freeze rain to be exact plus the aircraft had mechanical issues. It took over 4 hrs. for Delta Airlines to rebook me and the other passengers and the new departure date was 9:45 a.m., Jan. 18 (1 day late). I emailed Whiteknight Hotel right away while I was on the airport, that was the 17th. I even tried calling them but my phone wouldn't connect to an outgoing overseas call. When I got home to Manila all the while I thought I got a refund. It was only when I got back here in Toronto that I saw my credit card bill was charged Php 3,995. I emailed them again asking for a refund, they said they will refund the airport pickup charge of Php800. They said their cancellation policy is that they refund only when one cancels/modifies 7 days prior to arrival date. I cancelled the day (Jan 17th) before my supposed arrival (Jan. 18th) but they just refuse to accept it. I kept emailing them but keep getting there same response - "we'll refund you the airport pickup charge".

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo