US$117
US$96
Hotels.com
US$235
US$110
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$43
US$153
US$135
US$128
US$92
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$25
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$35
US$109
US$89
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$64
Priceline
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelintramuros areathird floornational museumstandard roomknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I work nearby and I chanced upon this hotel because we wanted a place to relax after attending a week long conference. We were looking for a quiet corner to unwind, have beer, try some bar chow and talk. The hotel is right across San Agustin Church and below Barbara's heritage restaurant. I have not tried the hotel so I cannot rate them for that, so this is for their lobby bar and restaurant. The location is great, the ambience is cozy and old world. We dined in the patio beside the open courtyard and enjoyed the February cool air. We went on a Friday night, and surprisingly, there were not so many patrons. Maybe because its sort of hidden behind the tourism offices or maybe because the whole walled city of Intramuros is best seen during the day and not really frequented by bar hopping habitues at night. Beer price was somewhat pricey Php 70 per bottle, but we actually wanting for more variety in their appetizer and bar chow listing. The food selection was limited and not something to rave about. The bar entertainment played intermittently. A group of old gents played bass and classical guitar and their vocalists were serenading us with slow and upbeat latin music. I actually enjoyed the music, fits right in the overall ambience. I think I would visit again, not necessarily for the food but for the moonlit courtyard, the relaxing entertainment and colonial era feel while sipping a cold bottle of cerveza in hand. Its literally chilling out.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We booked on agoda for a queen but when we arrived we were told there were no Queens left, only twins. I paid less on agoda than if I had booked directly so I'm confident they put us in the cheapest room possible. Not cool White Knight. Be cautious booking with them. The location and setting are good but they will try to pull one over on you.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rippinchick
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I booked a room for Jan. 18-19, 2017 with airport pickup costing Php 800. It was a Suite on the 2nd flr. that was given to me when I was only inquiring about the Executive or Deluxe rooms. They were saying those two types of rooms aren't available and Suite was the only thing available. I opted for it anyway since I was only staying overnight. Unfortunately, my 9:45 a.m. flight from Toronto in Jan. 17 was cancelled due to inclement weather, freeze rain to be exact plus the aircraft had mechanical issues. It took over 4 hrs. for Delta Airlines to rebook me and the other passengers and the new departure date was 9:45 a.m., Jan. 18 (1 day late). I emailed Whiteknight Hotel right away while I was on the airport, that was the 17th. I even tried calling them but my phone wouldn't connect to an outgoing overseas call. When I got home to Manila all the while I thought I got a refund. It was only when I got back here in Toronto that I saw my credit card bill was charged Php 3,995. I emailed them again asking for a refund, they said they will refund the airport pickup charge of Php800. They said their cancellation policy is that they refund only when one cancels/modifies 7 days prior to arrival date. I cancelled the day (Jan 17th) before my supposed arrival (Jan. 18th) but they just refuse to accept it. I kept emailing them but keep getting there same response - "we'll refund you the airport pickup charge".

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

If you are interested in Manila's history, the White Knight is a good place to stay. Smack dab in the middle of Intramuros, you can easily walk to Intramuros attractions. Unfortunately, my experience with the hotel was less than stellar. Perhaps I should not have read all the positive reviews that made my expectations for the hotel high. The hotel is showing its age. I stayed 4 nights, but my room was only serviced once in that time. WiFi is important to me. Although the WiFi worked the first 2 nights, it did not work on nights 3 or 4. There are signs at the entrances to Intramuros that the gates close at 10:30. Luckily my flight was early. Don't know what I would have done if the gates had been closed. I did not eat in the hotel restaurant but the prices seemed a little steep for Manila. I enjoyed my stay but would not stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked havibg access to the balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went there for a christening had good Filipino food best part is the oldy worldy look of this boutique style hotel surrounded by other restaurants but nice and quiet Hotel gets quite busy so best to book before going

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends