US$235
US$110
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$183
US$135
US$128
US$92
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$57
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$32
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Red Planet Manila Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$35
US$125
US$89
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$64
Priceline
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelintramuros areathird floornational museumstandard roomknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I booked a room for Jan. 18-19, 2017 with airport pickup costing Php 800. It was a Suite on the 2nd flr. that was given to me when I was only inquiring about the Executive or Deluxe rooms. They were saying those two types of rooms aren't available and Suite was the only thing available. I opted for it anyway since I was only staying overnight. Unfortunately, my 9:45 a.m. flight from Toronto in Jan. 17 was cancelled due to inclement weather, freeze rain to be exact plus the aircraft had mechanical issues. It took over 4 hrs. for Delta Airlines to rebook me and the other passengers and the new departure date was 9:45 a.m., Jan. 18 (1 day late). I emailed Whiteknight Hotel right away while I was on the airport, that was the 17th. I even tried calling them but my phone wouldn't connect to an outgoing overseas call. When I got home to Manila all the while I thought I got a refund. It was only when I got back here in Toronto that I saw my credit card bill was charged Php 3,995. I emailed them again asking for a refund, they said they will refund the airport pickup charge of Php800. They said their cancellation policy is that they refund only when one cancels/modifies 7 days prior to arrival date. I cancelled the day (Jan 17th) before my supposed arrival (Jan. 18th) but they just refuse to accept it. I kept emailing them but keep getting there same response - "we'll refund you the airport pickup charge".

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

If you are interested in Manila's history, the White Knight is a good place to stay. Smack dab in the middle of Intramuros, you can easily walk to Intramuros attractions. Unfortunately, my experience with the hotel was less than stellar. Perhaps I should not have read all the positive reviews that made my expectations for the hotel high. The hotel is showing its age. I stayed 4 nights, but my room was only serviced once in that time. WiFi is important to me. Although the WiFi worked the first 2 nights, it did not work on nights 3 or 4. There are signs at the entrances to Intramuros that the gates close at 10:30. Luckily my flight was early. Don't know what I would have done if the gates had been closed. I did not eat in the hotel restaurant but the prices seemed a little steep for Manila. I enjoyed my stay but would not stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked havibg access to the balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went there for a christening had good Filipino food best part is the oldy worldy look of this boutique style hotel surrounded by other restaurants but nice and quiet Hotel gets quite busy so best to book before going

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank karl m
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I had to cancel a reservation in this hotel after they had already taken the money for the first night. I've been emailing them for 6 weeks to ask for the refund which I am supposed to receive. The hotel keeps telling me (for 6 weeks!!) the refund has been processed, but I still haven't received the money back. They are clearly lying and have no intention to refund me the money. I warn everyone who is thinking of booking this rip-off hotel, they will screw you over. I've asked for a manager to contact me last Friday but since then the hotel has stopped answering me.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Sara C
Luz S, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Our apologies for the inconvenience. The refunds are being processed by the accounting department which goes through the validation process. Upon validation, the accounting department will send the written notice to the bank for a chargeback to the credit card.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We loved this historic hotel and the food was great and reasonable in price.
Sally and I would use this hotel again.
The staff was very helpful in getting our taxies . The area around this hotel was interesting and within walking distance.

Oscar and Sally