White Knight Hotel Intramuros
US$102
US$98
US$95
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$48
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$24
  • Breakfast included
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$123
US$132
US$126
  • Pool
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramuroslarge roomthird floornational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsweddingpesostaxiphilippinesfilipino
Reviewed 2 February 2017

If you are interested in Manila's history, the White Knight is a good place to stay. Smack dab in the middle of Intramuros, you can easily walk to Intramuros attractions. Unfortunately, my experience with the hotel was less than stellar. Perhaps I should not have read all the positive reviews that made my expectations for the hotel high. The hotel is showing its age. I stayed 4 nights, but my room was only serviced once in that time. WiFi is important to me. Although the WiFi worked the first 2 nights, it did not work on nights 3 or 4. There are signs at the entrances to Intramuros that the gates close at 10:30. Luckily my flight was early. Don't know what I would have done if the gates had been closed. I did not eat in the hotel restaurant but the prices seemed a little steep for Manila. I enjoyed my stay but would not stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked havibg access to the balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went there for a christening had good Filipino food best part is the oldy worldy look of this boutique style hotel surrounded by other restaurants but nice and quiet Hotel gets quite busy so best to book before going

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank karl m
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I had to cancel a reservation in this hotel after they had already taken the money for the first night. I've been emailing them for 6 weeks to ask for the refund which I am supposed to receive. The hotel keeps telling me (for 6 weeks!!) the refund has been processed, but I still haven't received the money back. They are clearly lying and have no intention to refund me the money. I warn everyone who is thinking of booking this rip-off hotel, they will screw you over. I've asked for a manager to contact me last Friday but since then the hotel has stopped answering me.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Sara C
Luz S, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Our apologies for the inconvenience. The refunds are being processed by the accounting department which goes through the validation process. Upon validation, the accounting department will send the written notice to the bank for a chargeback to the credit card.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We loved this historic hotel and the food was great and reasonable in price.
Sally and I would use this hotel again.
The staff was very helpful in getting our taxies . The area around this hotel was interesting and within walking distance.

Oscar and Sally

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Right in the center of the major historic attractions of Intramuros. It's location is right across San Agustin Church and Ristorante delle Mitre, and is walking distance to Manila Cathedral, Palacio del Gobernador and Fort Santiago. It was a pleasant stay with the family, nice and cozy within the compound of White Knight Hotel which is situated together with Barbara's, Casa Manila Museum and the famous Bambike tours/rentals. It was an educational vacation for us, revisiting our heritage and get to have the actual feel of old Manila. All these mentioned must try and visit!

Room Tip: Get a parking slot late in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family