White Knight Hotel Intramuros
US$109
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$56
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$79
US$64
Agoda.com
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$25
  • Restaurant
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$31
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramurosin house restaurantlarge roomthird floortourist spotsnational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsfortweddingpesostaxiphilippines
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I had to cancel a reservation in this hotel after they had already taken the money for the first night. I've been emailing them for 6 weeks to ask for the refund which I am supposed to receive. The hotel keeps telling me (for 6 weeks!!) the refund has been processed, but I still haven't received the money back. They are clearly lying and have no intention to refund me the money. I warn everyone who is thinking of booking this rip-off hotel, they will screw you over. I've asked for a manager to contact me last Friday but since then the hotel has stopped answering me.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Sara C
Luz S, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Our apologies for the inconvenience. The refunds are being processed by the accounting department which goes through the validation process. Upon validation, the accounting department will send the written notice to the bank for a chargeback to the credit card.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We loved this historic hotel and the food was great and reasonable in price.
Sally and I would use this hotel again.
The staff was very helpful in getting our taxies . The area around this hotel was interesting and within walking distance.

Oscar and Sally

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Right in the center of the major historic attractions of Intramuros. It's location is right across San Agustin Church and Ristorante delle Mitre, and is walking distance to Manila Cathedral, Palacio del Gobernador and Fort Santiago. It was a pleasant stay with the family, nice and cozy within the compound of White Knight Hotel which is situated together with Barbara's, Casa Manila Museum and the famous Bambike tours/rentals. It was an educational vacation for us, revisiting our heritage and get to have the actual feel of old Manila. All these mentioned must try and visit!

Room Tip: Get a parking slot late in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank AILEEN925
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The White Knight Hotel in Intramuros, Manila's Old City, is a beautiful, clean, inexpensive location. The people here are friendly, the service is wonderful a the food is very good. Some evenings there is live music. When you come to Manila, consider staying at the White Knight Hotel, I did and I was very impressed.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank donnieBlue61
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the white knight.
It's in a great location to get out and see some Manila history. The staff are great very attentive and friendly. Rooms very clean only slight problem was the noise that the building next to us made not sure what it was...didn't help sleep but the jet lag wouldn't have helped either.

Had a great stay