Lowest prices for your stay
₱2,534
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 1
₱2,779
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 1
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
₱1,514
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews hotpot pancit lechon belly during weekends safety and security hospitable staff hotel staff are housekeeping department ramada hotel brewed coffee clean bathroom chinese new year upon check basic amenities binondo church room service rooms are big
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2019

Stayed in this hotel for 6 days so we have a pretty good idea of their service.

The hotel is fairly new, only a few months old. The interiors are cozy and classy and spacious too. The rooms are beautifully designed and have all the basic amenities for your comfort. The rooms are clean and the hotel applies a strict policy when it comes to sanitation, thanks to the head of their house keeping, Mike. Mike uses all the things he learned from his experience in working in hotels to ensure that the guests would be given safe, comfortable and hygienic hotel rooms. My family and I have a bunch of allergies and sensitivities and so we had a lot of special requests which Mike and his team, Mary specifically granted us. Mary of housekeeping, like Mike is also an outstanding hotel staff who knows her job very well and who works so hard to ensure that her guests will have a pleasurable stay. (Mary definitely deserves a promotion, she is an asset of the hotel so as Mike). Mike and Mary never complained despite of the many requests my family and I had made.

Hotel receptionists Ghen and Phen are also very nice and accomodating. They made sure that my special requests would be relayed to the housekeeping department and Phen granted a request I made that made our stay really convenient. Madonna of the front desk also addressed a situation we had gracefully and willingly did everything to resolve a minor issue we had when my husband suddenly got sick and we almost needed to leave the hotel immediately because it was fully booked. She is an experienced manager/supervisor who knows how to handle and resolve issues.

Overall it was a very pleasurable and comfortable stay. The hotel is directly connected to the mall so it's convenient to shop for food and other needs during your stay. They also have an indoor garden which the kids can visit. The corridors and lobbies are all very spacious and clean. We had an amazing experience ❤️♥️❤️

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
hotelluckychinatown, General Manager at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Hi KTL22T,

Warm greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. It is with so much delight to learn as well that you appreciate our interiors and the kind service of our Housekeeping Manager Mike, Team Leader Mary Ann, Duty Manager Madonna & Front Desk staff Gen and Phen. We have shared your kind words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

We thank you once again and looking forward to welcome you back here at Hotel Lucky Chinatown.

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located just at the right place in Binondo, for a shopper like me a Hotel situated next to a mall is such a huge convenience. The staff were really kind too, one person that took my attention was Paul, he happily greeted me at the entrance. He seemed really extatic to assist me and lead me to the elevator as soon our transaction ended. Staffs like that will always get a good review from me, He knows how to start small talk and really sell his hotel. I can tell he knows what he was doing and he's really doing a great job at it. The Room was nice as well, it was comfy and the room was just about the right size. For someone like me who doesnt like big open spaces, it was perfect. I love art so the abstract paintings and the furnitures also caught my attention.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi katerinalees,

Warm greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. It is with so much delight to learn as well that you appreciate our rooms, interiors, and the kind service of our bellman, Paul. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

Reviewed November 24, 2019

From: Ann Drei <dreiann3@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 24 November 2019
Subject: 🛄 Thanks! Your booking is confirmed at Hotel Lucky Chinatown
To: Hotel Lucky Chinatown <cs-noreply@booking.com>

I am writing this letter to complain my experience in your hotel. We arrived at around 6pm Saturday November 23, thru booking.com I've booked a junior suite room but upon learning of an executive room I upgraded it. We've waited for 5 Mins. since the room was not yet ready. We got into the room with bad smell but the bell boy told me that maybe the room wasn't occupied for long. At around 12mn my son was crying and as I've checked on him he's already perspiring. He keeps on crying and I also felt that the aircon is not functiong well. I called the lobby and he kindly told me that engineering will check the room. The engineering told us that the air-condition needs thorough cleaning. He asked me if I want to transfer but I refused to since it was very inconvenient on our part, we also agreed that we have to extend our stay to cover the inconvenience. My son & I didn't sleep well.
At 630am I called again to inform that I want to transfer but they told us that the room wasn't available. I reminded them of the agreement but unfortunately, the man I've talked to last night already got home. I've asked for a manager to talk to me 'coz the lady wants us to stay only at 2pm(i believe that check out time is for free). As I' ve talked to your manager, she sounds irritable & she also told me to shut up & finished her to talk! I told her that as a manager she should know how I feel. She wants me to decide wat time is convenient for me to stay longer (but sounds impolite). I've been to Marriott, Shangrila, novotel, Winford and other hotels but haven't experienced as bad as this one. As a customer I am waiting for them to give us a nice call. I can't believe it happens to us & it's my first time to experience this kind of treatment from a manager who suppose to understands us. You should train your managers on how to handle uncertainties and how to manage their impatience. I am so so disappointed when the manager didn't apologize personally nor look at me, in fact she's just there standing as if nothing happened. Definitely will not come back here & will not recommend to friends.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Anneyleandrei
hotelluckychinatown, General Manager at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Hi, Anneyleandrei.

Warm Greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is with sincere regret to learn about your dissatisfaction while within our care. We are truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations on us. Please know that we have taken serious note of your comments, rest assured that we are making appropriate actions to avoid recurrence and inconvenience to our valued guests. We sincerely hope that your recent unfortunate encounter will not deter you from coming back, and you will give us the opportunity to show that it is not our brand standard.

Thank you and we look forward to welcome and be of service to you again here at Hotel Lucky Chinatown.

Reviewed October 26, 2019

Haven't been to Binondo for quite some time,was surprised when we found reviews of Hotel Lucky Chinatown. Hotel Manager and staffs from reception to guards were all nice. Hope that they'll remain ACCOMMODATING to their clients. Really nice place to stay and just do your thing in Divisoria and Binondo. Food trip, photoshoots, etc. We'll surely comeback and refer friends. Thank you Hotel Lucky Chinatown for a wonderful experience 🙏

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hotelluckychinatown, General Manager at Hotel Lucky Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Warm Greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown, eddieboi13!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your Binondo experience. It is with so much delight to learn as well that you appreciate the kind service of our hotel manager, front desk staff and security team,. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.

We thank you once again and looking forward to welcome you back here at Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

Have a great day ahead!

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Staying at Hotel Lucky Chinatown was sort of an accident. My usual hotel nearby was fully booked. But it turned out to be a great experience. The hotel is new, clean and has a relaxing ambience. The registration desk is on the Fourth Level, therefore discouraging non-guests to come in and hang around or use the wi-fi. What's more, it's right in the heart of the city. Restaurants are convenient. There's a shopping mall right beside it.

The staff is very pleasant, courteous and professional.
I want to thank Enzo, Madonna, Trish and the rest of the front office team for their exceptional service. My requests were promptly looked after, including my Grab / Uber requirements. Housekeeping staff is also worthy of praise.

I definitely will be back soon! This place is highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Dennis88888888!

Warm Greetings from Hotel Lucky Chinatown!

We would like to express our gratitude for staying with us, and for taking time to share your valuable feedback. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the experience. It is with so much delight to learn as well that you appreciate our hotel and the kind service of our front desk staff specifically Enzo, Trish & Duty Manager Madonna. We have shared your good words to our team and this will keep them motivated in rendering service excellence at all times.